Motorcycle accidents

oldman

Lobster Land
I've just heard of the 3rd accident in Charles County TODAY of a cyclist. I know you riders are aware of the dangers but please be extra careful out there. I'd sure hate to read about one of you. Consider this a PSA if you will. PS - don't have any particulars other thn what I've already stated.

I've just heard of the 3rd accident in Charles County TODAY of a cyclist. I know you riders are aware of the dangers but please be extra careful out there. I'd sure hate to read about one of you. Consider this a PSA if you will. PS - don't have any particulars other thn what I've already stated.

I was just out on mine, waiting at a light, when 5 crotch rockets ran the light in front of me. Big time. I would have been half way out in the intersection if I hadn't been looking and had gone on green.

Lots of bikes out today. I just got back from Dennis Marine and Solomons. I think every 20th vehicle was a bike.

Had someone try to pass me on the right coming up to Shady Mile on 235. If I had let her, she would have cut me off at Shady Mile 'cause she wasn't turning. I think she was surprised at how quickly a bike can accelerate. She fell in line behind me. I saved her from making an illegal right hand pass. My good deed for the day.