Votes: 20 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Open to try it

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dkmac

Just trying to find out how many people would love to see Mountain Mudd return to the local area. Let us know what you think.

glhs837

Power with Control
As I recall, and I might be wrong, the price point for a cup of coffee out the window locally is about $2.00. I could be wrong, but I think it was a bit more than that back when they operated. Hit that with a solid cup of regular coffee, and I will drop by. I use Donut Connection most days, with about a %70 good coffee ratio. Dunkin when I can, out of the way, but more consistent in a good cup.

I cant speak to the upper level drinks, just a normal cup.

Toxick

Splat
Just trying to find out how many people would love to see Mountain Mudd return to the local area. Let us know what you think.

I've never actually had it, but I'm all in favor of more business in the area and I am totally in favor of good coffee being available.

If they returned to the local area, I'd probably try it.

Depending on the price.

2kidz4me

Maybe

If they had a maybe button I would have picked that one. I liked Mountain Mudd but when I went to the one on Great Mills Road, the staff there was not very personable and one of them kept complaining about her job...to me...the paying customer. If they had barista's that had personality and did not always complain, I wouldn't mind going.

Now...someone mentioned they would like another Starbucks...I would go with that if it was drive thru. That is one of the things I liked about Mountain Mudd, did not have to get out of my car.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
No. But I would welcome another Starbucks!! :cheers:

One on Trapp Rd would be PERFECT!!

Nothing beats a Mocha Frappucino with a double shot of Espresso..

THOUGH if they did put a mountain down here on or near Webster Field I would bet it would get a lot of business as it would be the only game in town.

Well, other than St James store, but I have to go North to get to it..

sockgirl77

One on Trapp Rd would be PERFECT!!

Nothing beats a Mocha Frappucino with a double shot of Espresso..

THOUGH if they did put a mountain down here on or near Webster Field I would bet it would get a lot of business as it would be the only game in town.

Well, other than St James store, but I have to go North to get to it..

Just got a notice yesterday that St. Inigoes Store has applied for a liquor license so they must be opening back up. :yahoo:

calgirl

It was too late for me to vote, but I would vote YES!!!!! My family and I were regulars at the one in Callaway. We miss it so much! Starbucks is good, but a bit far when you just want to run out real quick; and the parking is bad with no drive-thru! I'd love to see it make a comeback!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I noticed yesterday that the Mountain Mudd kiosk has 'just' been removed from the Callaway parking lot. So I guess if they are restarting the business..it clearly won't be at that location.

sockgirl77

St James store would still be my preference..

They ROCK.. they just aren't on my way to work.

Their sammiches do rock! The dude that works there in the mornings is hilarious. I stop by on my way to work. They carry the cute little Monster3 bottles. :yum: :Jameo: