Mounted Wanderers & SMHA

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Who is doing what on Sunday?

I was going to try to get over to PGEC to photograph some of the jumpers today, but found out last night I need to do fence repairs today... :bigwhoop:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Phyxius said:
Who is doing what on Sunday?

I was going to try to get over to PGEC to photograph some of the jumpers today, but found out last night I need to do fence repairs today... :bigwhoop:

I am taking my crazy A@# mare one last time to SMHA. I have lowered my standards and now the goal is simply to get her into the ring and go around it. PS. anyone want a thoroughbred to whip into shape?? Got one cheap :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
I am taking my crazy A@# mare one last time to SMHA. I have lowered my standards and now the goal is simply to get her into the ring and go around it. PS. anyone want a thoroughbred to whip into shape?? Got one cheap :lmao:
I'd be so lucky.... :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
We are going to SMHA and then MSA next weekend. In fact I better get ready. Come say hi if you are there! :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
We are going to SMHA and then MSA next weekend. In fact I better get ready. Come say hi if you are there! :huggy:

I'm going to MW. MSA is too darn expensive. If I pay that much I want to win and lets face it...according to MSA Peanut is not a hunter. :razz:

I'll be photographing on Saturday at MSA though, so maybe I'll swing by for a visit on Sunday? Good Luck!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Robin said:
did you get some of the storm that plowed through the area?

We had some thunder, lightening, and wind. No rain. :( The pole that broke was just old I guess, broke off at the ground point. We put them in 3' deep so I just kinda half-assed put up some tree stumps, from when a tree HAD fallen down and crashed through the fence and made sure the electric was working. Peanut was a good boy and stayed behind it all night and this morning while I was at work. :yay:

W

WhoCares

I am going to MW. I would like to go to SMHA but no ride. SO..MW it is.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
WhoCares said:
I am going to MW. I would like to go to SMHA but no ride. SO..MW it is.

We'll be parked in our usual spot, but I have to use the other side of the trailer until I get the ramp replaced next week :whistle: so, I'll be on the passenger side. I probably won't get there until noon though. :razz:

Stop by and say "hi". :howdy:

W

WhoCares

Phyxius said:
We'll be parked in our usual spot, but I have to use the other side of the trailer until I get the ramp replaced next week :whistle: so, I'll be on the passenger side. I probably won't get there until noon though. :razz:

Stop by and say "hi". :howdy:

We will. I have to visit with Mr. Peanut.