Mousebaby - They are at it again ....

Parrotmomm

What's one more bird?
Category: Birds

Ad Number: 21269

Date Posted: 03/20/2008

Price: 250

Text of Ad

We have two fully weaned African Grey babies and two adults ready for a new home. talking,friendly,smart, funny, spoiled with love,very busy birds fully weaned African Grey babies and two adults ready for a new home. talking,friendly,smart, funny, spoiled with love,very busy birds.They spends the day out of their cage, either outside (weather peritting) on the screened Lanai or inside on their cage by the window slider.They are all tamed and hand feed from day one,very good talkers not screamers, sings, dances, whistles, bosses dog around, makes messes & takes biddy naps.they feeds on fruits,nuits,vegetables, people food, pellets & seed.
The adults are DNA tested proven pair of greys, also available to go together are DNA tested babies which can go separated.They are good with kids and other house pets, they will give you all the fonds and kisses you need from them and they are now ready to go into good and lovely homes.

Seller Information

Name: guida moss

Street Address:

City: akron

State: Ohio

Zip Code: 44311

First let me say if you were selling African Greys for $250 you would NOT have to look outside your neighborhood, county - not to mention your state to sell them. I don't think I've ever seen a rescue group with a fee so low for a adult bird..... lets not mention the "babies" she has....
And again if you just search her email address you'll find Guida selling both African Greys and Yorkies (are these our super yorkies from the ads before??? Could be :) but who knows) and she is selling them all over the world not just the states (California, Washington, Maryland -from a brief search), one ad is from London! :) It would seem she is having a terrible time placing 4 CHEAP sought after birds.... :killingme

I'm going to report this one now, because I'm afraid of the 6 views on the page there really could be someone trying to purchase an imaginary bird :barf:

Last edited: