Moussaoui Asks to Withdraw Guilty Plea

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
You have got to be kidding me....If this country lets him withdraw his plea, I am going to be very disappointed...Link

Moussaoui says he lied on the witness stand about being involved in the plot and wants to withdraw his guilty plea because he now believes he can get a fair trial. What a joke..

Some big Bubba must have smiled at him in prison...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Dupontster said:
You have got to be kidding me....If this country lets him withdraw his plea, I am going to be very disappointed...Link

Moussaoui says he lied on the witness stand about being involved in the plot and wants to withdraw his guilty plea because he now believes he can get a fair trial. What a joke..

Some big Bubba must have smiled at him in prison...

He is upset he didn't get put to death and martyred. He is upset he isn't getting the attention he once did. He is the red headed stepchild of the terrorist organizations. He is a complete failure.

Pandora

FromTexas said:
He is upset he didn't get put to death and martyred. He is upset he isn't getting the attention he once did. He is the red headed stepchild of the terrorist organizations. He is a complete failure.

:yeahthat: The last thing he wanted to do was spend his life in an American prison, so now he can make a mockery out of our legal system.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
He should be put in his little box and forgotten about....He should not even have anyone to ask about his plea....They should just ignore him...Some CLU member probably got to him and asked how he was being treated....

Mikeinsmd

Dupontster said:
He should be put in his little box and forgotten about....He should not even have anyone to ask about his plea....They should just ignore him...Some CLU member probably got to him and asked how he was being treated....
He should be released........

to the ACLU.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know why we spent all this money on a trial for him anyway. I think the minute they enter a "guilty" plea, we should go, "Good! :zap:" and that be the end of it. When the accused himself says he did it, what's the point of a trial?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
vraiblonde said:
I don't know why we spent all this money on a trial for him anyway. I think the minute they enter a "guilty" plea, we should go, "Good! :zap:" and that be the end of it. When the accused himself says he did it, what's the point of a trial?

:yeahthat: I thought that's the way trials are...You plea guilty, you get sentenced, then bye bye...The end

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If I understand this correctly...

Dupontster said:

Moussaoui says he lied on the witness stand about being involved in the plot and wants to withdraw his guilty plea because he now believes he can get a fair trial. What a joke.. ...

...this is meaningless in a legal sense; there is no provision in his case for withdrawing his plea now.