Movies on video

Christy

b*tch rocket
Wow TT, you'll find any venue to belittle someone!

Memento is really good.  I'd have done the ending a little different, but overall it was a fantastic movie.

And call me a moron, but I absolutely LOVED Joe Dirt.  Sometimes you just really need to sit down and watch a mindless juvenile movie.  I had to watch it twice because I missed some parts because I was laughing so hard.

PmoneyandTT

Oh - Christy you never fail do you?  If I was to harsh - and she couldn't handle it - then Im sure she would of expressed it - with the kind word - SUCK.. My opinion was simply stating that you had to watch it from beginning to end - if you got up you were lost.. So maybe I should of said:

"Sxy, did you watch the whole movie?"  "what was it about the movie that made it suck?"  "You didn't understand the plot?"  "Was there to many stories involved in one movie?"

So unlike everyone else - I should of asked the questions - instead of being me.. Well I can honestly say - I have belitted alot of folks - maybe even offended them... Not on the grounds to hurt them - but typing to get my words across - might not always sound the same if I was speaking them..

Sxy - If I belitted your intelligence it wasn't meant to be that way..

Christy

b*tch rocket
TT, looked to me that you were questioning sxy's intelligence simply because she thought it was boring, as if the reason she didn't like it had to be because she wasn't smart enough to follow the movie.  

It's nice to have you back though, it's always entertaining to read your rambling tirades.

And actually, quite honestly, no I don't ever fail.  :)  

PmoneyandTT

Maybe my rambling tirades - insult you - because I can humble myself when Im wrong - or mis-quoted.. On the other hand - I really think you just don't like me.. Great if you don't..

Her first posting said it "sucked"

(Edited by PmoneyandTT at 11:12 am on Jan. 8, 2002)

SxyPrincess

TT--insult my intelligence---NOT!!!  Why is it such a big deal that I did not like the movie???  

I won't even ramble on about it--it's not worth it!!

S

ShellyCW

"Thirteen Days" is a good movie.  Kevin Costner as usual can't act his way out of a paper bag, but he has a knack for picking good movies.  Even though the inevitable outcome of the movie is already known, there is still suspense.  Runtime is 2.5 hours.