Movies you’ve watched

catlingirl

What’s the big deal about The Sandlot and that one Christmas movie they show for 24 hrs a day? Neither of them look interesting to me at all.I haven’t seen any of them. What are some movies you like that most wouldn’t?

Last edited:

catlingirl

Field of Dreams is another classic to me. What's the one about the high school in Virginia football team - Denzel is in it? Can't remember. There is a good directors cut to that movie that's different enough from the screen version that it makes me watch it again and again..
Remember the Titans

mitzi

Christmas Story is absolutely one movie I will, and have watched every year at Christmas over and over. I bet I could do the entire LOTR series from memory. I know just about every line in every Marvel Movie. Fried Green Tomatoes is a classic to me- it's on when I'm flipping around I'll stop to watch it. I guess I just don't like romantic movies all that much and Princess Bride just sounds like a romance movie.

I'm not into romance or romantic comedies much either. I never could understand all the hoopla about Pretty Woman except Richard Gere was in it.

PeoplesElbow

I had an ex that made me watch The Cutting Edge with her and her friends, that was terrible. I made her go to Seven with me after that.

glhs837

Power with Control
Christmas Story is absolutely one movie I will, and have watched every year at Christmas over and over. I bet I could do the entire LOTR series from memory. I know just about every line in every Marvel Movie. Fried Green Tomatoes is a classic to me- it's on when I'm flipping around I'll stop to watch it. I guess I just don't like romantic movies all that much and Princess Bride just sounds like a romance movie.

The Princess Bride is to a romantic movie what Blazing Saddles is to westerns. But on a Monty Pyton level of comedy. Never watched it because I had read the book way back when. Give it a shot though, it's far more than a romance. With you on LOTR.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Never watched it because I had read the book way back when.

a girl in my 5th grade class [ circa 1978 ] had this book, it was so popular, everyone was borrowing her copy when she was finished with it ... 1/2 the class passed her book around.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Field of Dreams is another classic to me. What's the one about the high school in Virginia football team - Denzel is in it? Can't remember. There is a good directors cut to that movie that's different enough from the screen version that it makes me watch it again and again..
You forgot the Titans.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Could not come up with it. Pictured Denzel, all the coaches, Denzel, Sandra Bullock, all the players, Denzel, the big guy in that other football movie I liked, Denzel once more. He's a fine looking man isn't he?
She was in The Blind Side.