Moving To Tennessee...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Boxing, cleaning, throwing out, packing and unbolting the safes from the floor............... whatta PITA! Movers said they would haul if they were locked in safe with inventory count. This is just one safe! :thewave:

I never moved an arsenal. Did you forget to say that you are moving by boat, and it will probably sink? Happy moving! :)

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I never moved an arsenal. Did you forget to say that you are moving by boat, and it will probably sink? Happy moving! :)
Nawww, no boat, sold that when I moved from Eastern Shore. HOPE to buy either a wooden canoe or aluminum dingy. Looks like United Van Lines is going to move the arsenal.

WingsOfGold

I love fearlessness. :)
No fear involved other then knee, hip or heart going tits up and I don't get a chance to enjoy it. There is the possibility of being mauled by a bear or becoming snake bait. I know little about rattlers and even less about cotton mouths other than being scared shitless of snakes and watching Naked and Afraid. My aircrew training what little survival we got was water survival, not snakes! Given my druthers I'll take being eaten by a bear. Mr Redhawk in 44 Mag may give some comfort, we shall see.

WingsOfGold

Internet problem SOLVED! Scott County telephone/tv got a gov't grant to help the poor in Appalachia out. I lose my cell phone so I got a land line and wife's phone works fine as long as she's 100 yards from the router, river is right about 250' away so we're good! Movers here in Pa packing since 0900 this morning, big truck is due tomorrow to load and ship! Car mover comes to get old Vette Wed when we too pull the chocks HOPEFULLY for the last time! I HATE the 475 mile ride LOVE our Clinch River house, coffee on the 270's linear foot deck in the am and I get treated to watch this stuff and I get to shoot and make as much noise as I want!

Attachments

• IMG_2955.JPG
    IMG_2955.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2939.JPG
    IMG_2939.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2947.JPG
    IMG_2947.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2940.JPG
    IMG_2940.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2945.JPG
    IMG_2945.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2948.JPG
    IMG_2948.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2951.JPG
    IMG_2951.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 92

WingsOfGold

Can get both via HughesNet.
That was an option I suppose, 5 years ago we started out with Hughesnet here, slowwwwwwwww and when something went tits up, I got India, Poopistan, Philippines and maybe the man on the moon. They would NOT cut service until I argued for at least 2 hours. Nightmare, nope, won't go to Hughesnet ever again.
They absolutely refused to send someone over and THAT made me mad as a mofo so I was done with them. Went with Verizon hotspots like right now, easy to blow through the fast connection in a week then it's in slo mo. In Applaciaha it's fios which means nothing to me except it's FM... ****ing Magic warpspeed for all I know, I like it!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Internet problem SOLVED! Scott County telephone/tv got a gov't grant to help the poor in Appalachia out. I lose my cell phone so I got a land line and wife's phone works fine as long as she's 100 yards from the router, river is right about 250' away so we're good! Movers here in Pa packing since 0900 this morning, big truck is due tomorrow to load and ship! Car mover comes to get old Vette Wed when we too pull the chocks HOPEFULLY for the last time! I HATE the 475 mile ride LOVE our Clinch River house, coffee on the 270's linear foot deck in the am and I get treated to watch this stuff and I get to shoot and make as much noise as I want!

Looks, and sounds like an awesome place to live! Lucky you. :)

WingsOfGold

Looks, and sounds like an awesome place to live! Lucky you. :)
Yes, VERY lucky and I'll be the first to admit it. Thanks!
Property is incredibly cheap down there, I dunno but this looks like a great deal to me. Just across the river from us. If someone was into it and had a large RV they could be fat like a rat IMO.