Mozilla CEO pressured to resign

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wish now I'd have saved that screen but at the time I didn't think it would become this big of a deal. Oh no! Some little dating site tards are calling for a boycott! :bawl: :rolleyes:

Apparently little dating site tards are more powerful than I thought.

Or, there is more to the story.

itsrequired

No, you're a little candy ass bawl baby who can dish it out but can't take it. YOU'RE the one sniveling about name-calling, not me.

Which just goes to show that I was right, you are indeed retarded, and arguing with you is pointless.

I can take it, and I gave it back. I'm not sniveling about name calling, just pointing out that is how you end the arguments you are on the wrong side of. You call people names. There was none of that in this thread before you started. You're a bully who when she doesn't get her way, she calls people names. I've met your smelly cigarette breath whore like self in the past and seen the type of person you are first hand. :) Call me all the names you like, but truth is, you are this wrinkled up smelly hag who tries to bully people with her minions when she doesn't get her way.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I can take it, and I gave it back. I'm not sniveling about name calling, just pointing out that is how you end the arguments you are on the wrong side of. You call people names. There was none of that in this thread before you started. You're a bully who when she doesn't get her way, she calls people names. I've met your smelly cigarette breath whore like self in the past and seen the type of person you are first hand. :) Call me all the names you like, but truth is, you are this wrinkled up smelly hag who tries to bully people with her minions when she doesn't get her way.

You must've met an imposter. Her cleavage doesn't even have wrinkles.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:bawl: :baby:

:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You must've met an imposter. Her cleavage doesn't even have wrinkles.

He has obviously never met me. He's simply another idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about so he resorts to personal attacks.

But calling me a wrinkled up smelly hag was probably worth a good laugh to people who do know me. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
He has obviously never met me. He's simply another idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about so he resorts to personal attacks.

But calling me a wrinkled up smelly hag was probably worth a good laugh to people who do know me. :lol:

Shows what I know... I always thought itsrequired was a she.

I didn't laugh. It hurt knowing your feeling might have been hurt.

yes, I said 'feeling'; because it didn't deserve more than one.

Chris0nllyn

Wouldn't be the first time he's claimed to have met/known someone.

itsrequired

Calling me a retard wasn't a personal attack? I have met you. It was at an event where Charles Lollar was the speaker. I'm pretty dead on in my description.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Calling me a retard wasn't a personal attack? I have met you. It was at an event where Charles Lollar was the speaker. I'm pretty dead on in my description.

Okay, well, you're delusional too, then. Which explains a lot.

And PS, on Ignore you go because I have no intention of wasting another second of my life arguing with you over whether I'm a wrinkled smelly hag or not.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Hey I was there too. Please don't tell me I was smelly and wrinkly. I have a more sensitive feeling than Vrai.

ylexot

Super Genius
The thing I find interesting is that all of this is over a thousand dollar donation from a millionaire. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that he was solicited for a donation and he said, "eh, sure, here's a grand." It also wouldn't surprise me if he didn't remember giving the donation 8 years ago. The relatively small donation amount says to me that he wasn't a strong/active supporter, but more of a passive believer who was asked for a donation. And for that he lost his job.

Remember that next time you're asked for a donation. I hope I don't lose my job for donating to the NRA or the Wounded Warrior Project.

Pete

Repete
The funny thing about these obscure boycotts is that typically they are ignored by most and fade within a few days. Mozilla had to do nothing but remain silient and by today no one would even remember it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The funny thing about these obscure boycotts is that typically they are ignored by most and fade within a few days. Mozilla had to do nothing but remain silient and by today no one would even remember it.

^This^ That's what makes me think it was a set up, but then again there are a number of corporations that spend good money caving in to these bitchers and moaners. Burger King, to name one.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm pretty dead on in my description.

If you think Vrai is an ugly, smelly, old hag, it's either time for that eye exam or, gosh, I'm at a loss for a decent analogy. Whatever else she is or is not, she is one attractive woman.

I hate this. Now I have to come up with an analogy that allows for beauty being the eye of the beholder but, something that also allows for, and describes someone whose tastes run so far off the map as to be incomprehensible...this isn't as easy as it may seem.... :tap: