MPDs - Just Stop It!

SamSpade

I notice that board mommy is not commenting at all. Probably smart on her part.
Because this is textbook representation of what Godwin's Law is - that eventually, long threads have NOTHING to do with the original post and turn into personal squabbles about who said what, and when and it's endless and pointless. Eventually someone has to ratchet it further and further.

(shrug)

I think - for some people - that's what forums are for. They're not the slightest bit interested in discussing, learning, debating - anything.
They come to complain, fight, nitpick and so on. You'll notice that long threads usually have the same players. I recall many years ago - I think
it was in one of the old Yahoo groups - some guy from Britain came on claiming "Yanks" were all cowards. He really didn't discuss anything, just endlessly insulted, calling all the Americans dickless and so on . After I gave up discussing with him, he claimed "victory" because "that Yank" gave up.

So some people - that's the goal. Make you blink. I have no interested in talking to such people. If they're all that's left in a thread, there's no point.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They're not the slightest bit interested in discussing, learning, debating - anything. They come to complain, fight, nitpick and so on. You'll notice that long threads usually have the same players.

True ...

I'd like to add, they will claim to have 'owned ' you and you are guilty of what ever thing they claim, because you tired of their antics and stopped responding. Like your Brit bashing Yanks.

this thread reminds me why I have some on Ignore

:oldman:

I am also reminded,

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

Last edited:
clearly she's switched to digital communications only.
I did attend a funeral once where someone had a placed a sympathy wreath near that casket that had a plastic toy phone glued to a ribbon that said, "Jesus called. Nancy answered." That was a decade ago so... digital makes logical sense.

I did attend a funeral once where someone had a placed a sympathy wreath near that casket that had a plastic toy phone glued to a ribbon that said, "Jesus called. Nancy answered." That was a decade ago so... digital makes logical sense.
Add a little weirdly shaped antenna and say it's capturing messages from the beyond.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I still think you are! Boo!

You are disgusting. I knew that on my first day here in Dec 2011. Wendy had no MPD’s on this forum. You do know she is dead, right? She spoke her mind, and I admire her for that. You don’t even have respect for the dead, and think you are funny. Wow. Sad.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
clearly she's switched to digital communications only.
Add a little weirdly shaped antenna and say it's capturing messages from the beyond.

:boo:

littlelady

God bless the USA
:snacks: Many used to think I was Wenchy's MPD. Beats me why they thought that.

Wow. I assume you know that Wenchy is deceased. She was an awesome friend to me. RIP, Wendy. I am sure she would rather be eating snacks, right now, than be dead.

Last edited:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Wow. I assume you know that Wenchy is deceased. She was an awesome friend to me. RIP, Wendy. I am sure she would rather be eating snacks, right now, than be dead.
Well.......I'm not too sure who you are but I knew Wenchy quite well, thank you. We often laughed about the MPD mixup from way back.

And yes, I know about her passing. Thanks for the reminder.