Mr. Flip-Flop

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Oh yeah...here is what the Democratic nominee (oops...the cash-hungry cow isn't going to accept the nomination...yet) is really all about...

Flip-flop Kerry

That's just what we need...someone who flip-flops their position so many times it makes you dizzy!

Spoiled

Ide rather someone who changes their mind as situations change, have you honestly never changed your mind as circumstances changed? Ide rather someone who knows its ok to change as opposed to staying on a steady path to failure just because they are affraid of admittin defeat...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Spoiled
Ide rather someone who changes their mind as situations change, have you honestly never changed your mind as circumstances changed? Ide rather someone who knows its ok to change as opposed to staying on a steady path to failure just because they are affraid of admittin defeat...

Welcome aboard noob. Prepare for a good ole bashing tomorrow.:lol:

Spoiled

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Welcome aboard noob. Prepare for a good ole bashing tomorrow.:lol:
Bring it, i post on some of the most harshest messageboards known to the internet (genmay, the lesser known madoshi and the rising urinalpuck)

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Spoiled
Bring it, i post on some of the most harshest messageboards known to the internet (genmay, the lesser known madoshi and the rising urinalpuck)

I'm not bringing nothing to the table. Just a warning. Be prepared to back your sh*t up tomorrow.:lol:

Spoiled

Originally posted by BuddyLee
I'm not bringing nothing to the table. Just a warning. Be prepared to back your sh*t up tomorrow.:lol:
im ready, for now im off to bed... just got back from senior week today :) have a nice night