Msa 2008

mistymoofwf

live to ride
whos going this year? im not sure if i want to and if i do how many stalls i want.i dont have any one thats ready to show not right now at least. i didnt got last year :bawl:........ robin u going? i got one student whos going she is taking 2horses her pony that i teach her on n my mothers horse who my mom teaches her on oh sadie i got that pic u took of me n bubbs
Audrey.jpg
i think this is the one you took i got 2others if this one isnt it =D and here is a pic of what caspion tought sam
winter2008020.jpg

winter2008023.jpg

Last edited:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I am!!! They made the speed classes an add back this year! also they haev these REALL cool new western classes that i want to try out, its western preformance, it has a pattern, command and "versitility" class. Just down my alley!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
whos going this year? im not sure if i want to and if i do how many stalls i want.i dont have any one thats ready to show not right now at least. i didnt got last year :bawl:........ robin u going? i got one student whos going she is taking 2horses her pony that i teach her on n my mothers horse who my mom teaches her on oh sadie i got that pic u took of me n bubbs
Audrey.jpg
i think this is the one you took i got 2others if this one isnt it =D and here is a pic of what caspion tought sam
winter2008020.jpg

winter2008023.jpg

That's it. Will you send it to me by e-mail PLEASE. It is so small. Did I give you it that small? :confused:I won't be going to MSA this year. It will be way to far away.:lmao:

devinej

oh caspian....haha

i may be going if i don't find a way out of this county before hand. i should look up the dates...

i need a kid to ride a really really cute pony....any takers?

mistymoofwf

live to ride
oh caspian....haha

i may be going if i don't find a way out of this county before hand. i should look up the dates...

i need a kid to ride a really really cute pony....any takers?

if u do go lets stable together..... i think i might be taking sam on sunday, i realy want navette to go but we will see, i would also like arizona going well enough to go but like i said well see:popcorn:

devinej

awesome! yes lets stable together mistymoo, that will be fun. i'm gonna do jumpers and hunters....fun fun.

Integrity's dream, yes ride my pony! you should come ride her sometimes, i'll give you a lesson on her if you want

mistymoofwf

live to ride
awesome! yes lets stable together mistymoo, that will be fun. i'm gonna do jumpers and hunters....fun fun.

Integrity's dream, yes ride my pony! you should come ride her sometimes, i'll give you a lesson on her if you want

are u taking higgins and pony?

devinej

should be! probably sparkles and elvis too. maybe levi. lets just take em all....

are you going to the jumper show this coming sunday? i'm gonna take a few i think

IntegritysDream

ok yeah i will come ride her, i have your number so i will text you and we can hook up! if u have extra room on a trailer, let me know, and id like to bring indy, and i would still ride your pony in the stuff i cant take badness in. im excited! she looks like so much fun!

QH_BaBe

I am!!! They made the speed classes an add back this year! also they haev these REALL cool new western classes that i want to try out, its western preformance, it has a pattern, command and "versitility" class. Just down my alley!

IM GOING!! Like always! Ive done the Western Preformance divison for the past 2 years i like it! Especially COMMAND! I LOVE COMMAND! Guess ill see ya there Flare! :yahoo:

Eventer29

I'll def be doing the Jumpers this year at MSA and possibly the rated hunters if i can get my black mare back in gear. will possibly do some of the sunday "schooling shows" too. dont know how I'm going to work out working at the track on saturday mornings and the jumper classes, but I'm gonna make it work...somehow. Cant decide if I want to take my lil kids to MSA or SMHA. Thinking SMHA may be better since most of them have little show experience or have only shown at Mounted Wanderers.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
I'll def be doing the Jumpers this year at MSA and possibly the rated hunters if i can get my black mare back in gear. will possibly do some of the sunday "schooling shows" too. dont know how I'm going to work out working at the track on saturday mornings and the jumper classes, but I'm gonna make it work...somehow. Cant decide if I want to take my lil kids to MSA or SMHA. Thinking SMHA may be better since most of them have little show experience or have only shown at Mounted Wanderers.

what track do u work at?