MSA Membership Question

Anyplace Farm

I applied for membership w/MSA back in early June. I don't think they've cashed my check yet. Anyway, do you know if this is customary for them to be a little backed up?

fredsaid2

Anyplace Farm said:
I applied for membership w/MSA back in early June. I don't think they've cashed my check yet. Anyway, do you know if this is customary for them to be a little backed up?

Yes, it always took months for any of my checks to clear.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Anyplace Farm said:

Were you at the show this weekend?? Or just joining MSA?

Anyplace Farm

BZHorseMomE said:
Were you at the show this weekend?? Or just joining MSA?

Just joining MSA. It's wishful thinking that I'll have a horse I can show soon. I'm horse shopping! :starcat:

But there is also a possibility that I get to show something at a barn where I'm riding in the meantime. So, I'm updating all my memberships.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Anyplace Farm said:
Just joining MSA. It's wishful thinking that I'll have a horse I can show soon. I'm horse shopping! :starcat:

But there is also a possibility that I get to show something at a barn where I'm riding in the meantime. So, I'm updating all my memberships.

whst farm do you go to? I know some barns have show teams, which you use there horses and go to some shows...