MSA points posted

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Looks like the May points are up. Some local horse and rider combinations are doing well. Congrats!! :howdy:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i was suprised to see bone had 13 points in the speed events... only being beat by my friend by 1 point :lmao: . So do they add the points at the end or something? I never went to this cirut before so i dont know what to expect...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Each show you can gain points that accumulate toward your year end points. Then they have a banquet and you receive bigger ribbons and/or trophies at the end of the year for the top so many places.

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
Each show you can gain points that accumulate toward your year end points. Then they have a banquet and you receive bigger ribbons and/or trophies at the end of the year for the top so many places.
What a girl scout :razz:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
You are full of yourself tonight Kiz....what cha drinking or smokin?
The moonshine you sold me this morning! Yes, I am feeling rather lively. It is nice to be noticed!! How comes you is grey in the karma region??

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I think I figured out how to turn it off all by myself, but I am not sure. Since I can't read anyone's negative unsigned remarks I assume that is what I did! :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I think I figured out how to turn it off all by myself, but I am not sure. Since I can't read anyone's negative unsigned remarks I assume that is what I did! :lmao:
I just make voodoo dolls of all the people who send me red :evil:
Some are as big as scarecrows.

Last edited by a moderator: