msa saturday? questions...

devinej

HI is anyone going to MSA on saturday? Do you know how fast the jumper classes run - like will puddle jumpers be going on for hours, or does it finish up quick?

also, for the hunter ring, crap i just saw it starts at 7 instead of 8. do the first two classes (23 and 24) take forever - as in until 8am? also, is 26 only for kids or can adults ride in that too?
23. Open Hunter OF (2'6") – posted order

24. Open Hunter OF (2'6")

25. Open Hunter US

26. MHSA Hunter Seat on Ponies (2'3", 2'6", 3')

i'd be glad to have someone to hang out with at the show. i'll be riding a leopard app jumper pony and a chestnut hunter pony. as long as i don't get kicked in the head like last time i tried to go to this show....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
HI is anyone going to MSA on saturday? Do you know how fast the jumper classes run - like will puddle jumpers be going on for hours, or does it finish up quick?

also, for the hunter ring, crap i just saw it starts at 7 instead of 8. do the first two classes (23 and 24) take forever - as in until 8am? also, is 26 only for kids or can adults ride in that too?
23. Open Hunter OF (2'6") – posted order

24. Open Hunter OF (2'6")

25. Open Hunter US

26. MHSA Hunter Seat on Ponies (2'3", 2'6", 3')

i'd be glad to have someone to hang out with at the show. i'll be riding a leopard app jumper pony and a chestnut hunter pony. as long as i don't get kicked in the head like last time i tried to go to this show....
and she is serious about being kicked in the head! :poorbaby: Good luck BK....

spellbound

Devine, I don't know about the times, but Adults cannot ride Ponies in any recognized divisions - except in Welsh shows maybe.

devinej

well darn, what if i'm a midget. what's up with that anyway. it doesn't say "children's pony"

thanks for the info

i think i'm strapping on my helment now, and just wearing it straight on through till saturday. hehehe