MSA today...

Eventer29

So did anyone go? If so how did it go? I will be there for the next one..well on saturday at least, maybe sunday too, depends on how huntery my beasties are feeling by then. One is just comming back after a year off and is HOTTTT. I know she'll settle back down but will just take some time, in the meantime we may do some jumpers, just nice n slow to get her back out an in the swing of things.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
It was very wet and sloppy. Had to constantly spray the horses off. The show started about an hour and a half late due to the lightning. Then they had two more rain delays before we decided to pack it in. At 4pm they were only done half of the classes in each English ring. All in all riders and horses did well with the adverse conditions.

Sure wish PG would reconsider covering one or two of the outdoor rings since it is to expensive to rent the indoor. Plus it seems that many Counties that seem to make attempts to build a Maryland Horse Park don't have the backing. Guess it is just left up to private farms to provide better show facilities. Oops I'm getting :offtopic: :doh:

I'm sure the April showers will bring beautiful weather and May flowers :flowers:

tallyhoe

i went for awhile but was affraid the lightning would strike me down. i saw a really bad fall and i thought i should be in church! that horse was running around like crazy. not as many people were there this time. the weather sucked.

BZHorseMomE

i went for awhile but was affraid the lightning would strike me down. i saw a really bad fall and i thought i should be in church! that horse was running around like crazy. not as many people were there this time. the weather sucked.

You must be talking about the Grey Horse that was in the Green Hunter OF class in ring two. That horse was flying around the ring. All I heard was a crash and then the grey flash. Then the skies opened up.

tallyhoe

You must be talking about the Grey Horse that was in the Green Hunter OF class in ring two. That horse was flying around the ring. All I heard was a crash and then the grey flash. Then the skies opened up.

yep, thats the one. the fall was not pretty. isaw you there btu you looked busy

BZHorseMomE

yep, thats the one. the fall was not pretty. isaw you there btu you looked busy

You should have stopped to say high. Did things go well over in the Western Ring? It was hard to hear the announcer over there. Plus once the rain started coming down and the splashing of the mud it was even hard to hear the announcer call the flat classes.

Were you in the halter and model classes? I was expecting to see you in some of the classes in Ring One. How is your guy doing? Let me know what classes you are in & I will try to swing by to see ya.

tallyhoe

You should have stopped to say high. Did things go well over in the Western Ring? It was hard to hear the announcer over there. Plus once the rain started coming down and the splashing of the mud it was even hard to hear the announcer call the flat classes.

Were you in the halter and model classes? I was expecting to see you in some of the classes in Ring One. How is your guy doing? Let me know what classes you are in & I will try to swing by to see ya.

i was just watching, but nice try.

BZHorseMomE

Since I left at 4pm total rain drenched I was wondering if the show continued? If so did they fit all the divisions in and what time did they finally finish? :howdy: