Msa

S

saddlesore

SouthernMdRocks said:
Emmm, nope. I'm saying if I was in NYC, had lots of money and a drinking buddy,,, don't think I'd be hanging out here for my entertainment.

You do not give yourself enough credit, Rocks! You are all very entertaining. But seriously, most horse people are interesting and entertaining. With the exception of Kizer, who lives thru his horsey SO and the bottle.

K

KizerSoSay

SouthernMdRocks said:
I got it, that's what was wrong with that picture... :lmao:
That thar's jus what Iz says....
BTW, I am going to steal your 'rut roh' :lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
OK, so you all (Im quessing 4 of you) are Pax River nerdy computer geeks that waste Fed tax dollars by posting all day long. You should of all been English teachers instead. :razz:

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
You do not give yourself enough credit, Rocks! You are all very entertaining. But seriously, most horse people are interesting and entertaining. With the exception of Kizer, who lives thru his horsey SO and the bottle.
Is that wrong?

S

saddlesore

persimmoncf said:
OK, so you all (Im quessing 4 of you) are Pax River nerdy computer geeks that waste Fed tax dollars by posting all day long. You should of all been English teachers instead. :razz:

You are too clever by far!

K

KizerSoSay

persimmoncf said:
I don't work, am not a nerd, don't post all day, only after my buzz kicks in at night, and I am resisting my urges to correct spelling and grammar.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hi Percy, I need directions PM'ed to your place, what day was the ride again???? :howdy:
Now with the rain...next weekend might be hay time. It all depends on that for me. We'll have to talk later in the week (next week) after we find out if the hay will be cut. Then I will be free. :flowers:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
KizerSoSay said:
I don't work, am not a nerd, don't post all day, only after my buzz kicks in at night, and I am resisting my urges to correct spelling and grammar.
Thank you for not correcting me. You remind me of my 8th grade English teacher, Mrs. Anderson. :smack:

K

KizerSoSay

persimmoncf said:
Thank you for not correcting me. You remind me of my 8th grade English teacher, Mrs. Anderson. :smack:

You secretly want someone to correct you, don't you Persi? You spend your days misspelling words and speaking with bad grammar just HOPING some one will come along and spank you for it!! I know your type.. :whistle:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
persimmoncf said:
Now with the rain...next weekend might be hay time. It all depends on that for me. We'll have to talk later in the week (next week) after we find out if the hay will be cut. Then I will be free. :flowers:

Oh I'm hoping the weather co-ops with the hay season this year. I would hate to have a repeat of last years shortage. I've already seen some hay being baled the other day.

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Oh I'm hoping the weather co-ops with the hay season this year. I would hate to have a repeat of last years shortage. I've already seen some hay being baled the other day.

Speaking of hay did you get all that hay unloaded?

K

Katie

persimmoncf said:
[clearing throat] Katie, it is "making" :razz: sorry, I couldn't resist. :razz:

IT is ok.

I am just REALLY tired, and typing is not my forte when tired.