Msa

lsantagata79

persimmoncf said:
You know kids, I did a little, simple search to WinnDixies posts. She must be an awful quick study on horses and riding.

Post by WinnDixie on 8-26-06 in horse thread reads..."I don't know a lot about horses, but why do you need to know it's name and what makes you think a horse on its way to slaughter actually has a trainer? Is "crappy feet" a technical term? I can't even imagine how anyone would know some of these things and don't understand why you would need to know a majority of them"

And you started out so friendly Winn with all of your pleases, thankyous and hug. I love the part about you being so new here and just wanting a dog. Tell me, did you get the dog before or after you got the horse?

BUSTED

I LOVE IT!!!! You rock

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:
As to the Eq classes, no. Left eq classes in my years as a junior rider.

Are you sure you aren't still a junior rider? Your post are becoming more and more sophomoric.

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Winn, if you would like to get to know more about horses you are welcome to join us this Sunday for a trail ride. A group trail ride is a good way to get your feet wet and I have a great spare horse...perfect for a beginner. PM me if you are interested.
We are a great, fun group of people...you really should let your guard down and enjoy the equestrian communitee here in So. Md. (as long as we dont have to STFU when we are riding).

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
persimmoncf said:
Winn, if you would like to get to know more about horses you are welcome to join us this Sunday for a trail ride. A group trail ride is a good way to get your feet wet and I have a great spare horse...perfect for a beginner. PM me if you are interested.
We are a great, fun group of people...you really should let your guard down and enjoy the equestrian communitee here in So. Md. (as long as we dont have to STFU when we are riding).

Okay, okay, we can't take anymore. We have to confess that Winn Dixie is not a person, it is a conglomerate. We've been posting for almost a year and some have come and gone throughout that period of time. :bawl: Yes, we do know horses and yes, we do compete and most importantly, we do not like Sadie Lady. :whistle: You all seem to forget the bashing of other barns by certain people on this forum at the beginning of these posts because, for some unknown reason, Sadie Lady was obsessed with the idea that Winn Dixie was one of her business competitors in the area. Not true, Winn Dixie is many people with many points of view. Some of us are actually friends with some of you. :huggy: Winn Dixie wishes you all a good night. :flowers:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Msa 05-17-2007 06:12 PM

Hey, Winn Dixie...grow some and sign your Red Karma darling. And, so sorry it's true that you're acting like a child. :coffee:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Phyxius said:
Msa 05-17-2007 06:12 PM

Hey, Winn Dixie...grow some and sign your Red Karma darling. And, so sorry it's true that you're acting like a child. :coffee:

Well, actually, only some of us can technically "grow some" and to be more precise, you would have to say some of us are acting like children. :howdy: In any event, some of us really did like your photos. :flowers:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
Well, actually, only some of us can technically "grow some" and to be more precise, you would have to say some of us are acting like children. :howdy: In any event, some of us really did like your photos. :flowers:

Goodness! So now we have Sybil of the horse world. Wouldn't it be better if each person (personality) had their own name? That way you could dislike Sadie in a much broader range.

K

KizerSoSay

I had to have a cocktail to steady my nerves after that revelation!! I think the most outrageous thing is that ALL of those people that were/are 'Winn Dixie' don't like Shadylady. That to me is the kicker. :faint:
(no pun intended)

Last edited by a moderator:

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
I had to have a cocktail to steady my nerves after that revelation!! I think the most outrageous thing is that ALL of those people that were/are 'Winn Dixie' don't like Shadylady. That to me is the kicker. :faint:
(no pun intended)

Guess a barn full of Winnies banded together to rail against Shady. Safety in numbers? :shrug:

J

jammin'

I thought you horse people liked each other? Why gang up on a 'name' on a forum?? :confused:

S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
Guess a barn full of Winnies banded together to rail against Shady. Safety in numbers? :shrug:

I think the same could be said about hpic, BZ, appendix, and so on, in regards to Shady - safety in numbers, eh?

J

jammin'

Does everyone on here know each other? Have horses together? You guys are so lucky to eaven have horses. I am terrified of them and couldn;t afford one anyhow. I wish I could be one you!! :howdy:

S

saddlesore

Holy sheeat, Winnie (whoever you all are)! I just about spit my wine all over the keyboard.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
jammin' said:
I thought you horse people liked each other? Why gang up on a 'name' on a forum?? :confused:

I'm not trying to gang up on anyone I'm just getting really tired of the SAME posts showing up in EVERY thread. Heck, multiple times in every thread. I guess it's hard when more than one person is clacking away. But there seem to be a lot of smileys, smacking, and F bomb dropping. It gets old.

And while the forum is "anonymous" to an extent the horse world is very small and most people know each other or know someone who knows someone in a strange six degrees of Kevin Bacon kind of way.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:

Thanks to whichever ones like the photos. :howdy: That doesn't mean the rest aren't crazy though. :crazy: :razz:

S

saddlesore

Guess that wine in the keyboard cut my post short ;-) You go, girls! Just keep the posts a-comin'. Don't quit on us now.

And frankly, if you all go back and read the last 3 pages of this thread, you can see the same handful of people insulting Winnie for railing against Shady & being immature. These same posters should have a look in the mirror. What's that saying about the pot calling the kettle black? You people were RUTHLESS.

K

KizerSoSay

This will never end. When one gets tired, from either side, then another one tags in and keeps the fight going. Ya'll gone make me burn my squash I wuz fryin' tryin' to keep up wif it all.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Guess that wine in the keyboard cut my post short ;-) You go, girls! Just keep the posts a-comin'. Don't quit on us now.

And frankly, if you all go back and read the last 3 pages of this thread, you can see the same handful of people insulting Winnie for railing against Shady & being immature. These same posters should have a look in the mirror. What's that saying about the pot calling the kettle black? You people were RUTHLESS.

Uh, it is not polite to drink without offering others some.. walk across the hall and bring the bottle.
(yes, Saddle and I live in the same high rise in NYC) :lmao:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Uh, it is not polite to drink without offering others some.. walk across the hall and bring the bottle.
(yes, Saddle and I live in the same high rise in NYC) :lmao:

Kiz, your (I spelt that wrong on purpose!) dummer 'n sheep sheeat ifn yew think I'm gone give up sum o mah moonshine rite now. Yew go git cher own shine! I'm a despretly need this here bottle after all this bio ole commotion goin on. :razz: