Msa....?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BK is doing the jumpers on a little spotted pony. We need pictures because I can't go watch. Anyone going on Saturday? WHo is going on Sunday besides me and my mysterious enemy? :howdy:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
BK is doing the jumpers on a little spotted pony. We need pictures because I can't go watch. Anyone going on Saturday? WHo is going on Sunday besides me and my mysterious enemy? :howdy:

Don't forget her many followers, too. :lmao:

Phyx, are you going?

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
:confused: This is true, maybe they will have cameras this time.

Here's an idea: I'll bet if you asked nicely, one of the many WinnDs would take some pictures of BK and the spotted pony. :wink:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:

Why not try taking your children and husband for a change?! :smack:

S

saddlesore

It is my bedtime, but I hope one of the many Winns will come through for BK tomorrow.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
saddlesore said:
Phyx, are you going?

Yup, I'll be there, but I'm taking pictures for the show so depending on which ring and which class I might not be able to take BKs pictures. I SHOULD be able to though.

Good Luck, I'll see ya there!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Why not try taking your children and husband for a change?! :smack:
Not a chance in ....! You will understand when you have children and a husband, but until then I can't even begin explain it to you....not that you would listen anyway. :razz:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Yup, I'll be there, but I'm taking pictures for the show so depending on which ring and which class I might not be able to take BKs pictures. I SHOULD be able to though.

Good Luck, I'll see ya there!!
Are you going Saturday and Sunday?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
Are you going Saturday and Sunday?

Yup, Saturday to photograph and Sunday to ride. I'm sleeping in for once, but I'll be there for low hunters in the afternoon. :)

devinej

cool! i'll see you there on saturday AM Phixius. i'm doing puddle jumpers (maybe higher if she does well) on the spotted one and schooling hunters or something very early like that on my other pony. good luck on sunday!
-BK

W

WhoCares

We are going on Sunday. Model Geldings, Showmanship, and a couple riding classes. Mr. Man is getting braided for the show!

S

saddlesore

WhoCares said:
We are going on Sunday. Model Geldings, Showmanship, and a couple riding classes. Mr. Man is getting braided for the show!
And what would Mr. Man's name be? What classes are you going in?
Maybe Phyx will get some good pics :coffee:

W

WhoCares

saddlesore said:
And what would Mr. Man's name be? What classes are you going in?
Maybe Phyx will get some good pics :coffee:

No idea what classes yet it depends on my mood, and what I feel like doing.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Congrats BK and Sparkles. You did fabulous I heard. :yay: Good luck to everyone...including the Winnies. Shady-stealer....that is my spot, don't take it. :razz: