Msa

bellathepar2007

Hello I am from Lexington park and i need to find a ride to the msa shows this season and wanted to know if any one from the here has extra trailer space for one horse?????? Please let me know!!!:howdy:

IntegritysDream

Hello I am from Lexington park and i need to find a ride to the msa shows this season and wanted to know if any one from the here has extra trailer space for one horse?????? Please let me know!!!:howdy:

ha your in the same situation im in, i hateee not having a trailer :otter: cause id love to go to those shows too! :buddies:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone

what events would you be doing? Barrels?
Are trailer is full, and we live up north.lol

F

finickyfilly

I am sure there will be someone heading from down this way with room. Its better to have company, and support for another rider.

showqueen74

Vicky from Flat Iron usually has some space.

No actually I don't, as I said to you earlier in another post 98 percent of the time I am full when I go to the shows. If you are truly at FI you'd know that.

BZ, I have a 2 horse, otherwise I'd have offered already. V

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
No actually I don't, as I said to you earlier in another post 98 percent of the time I am full when I go to the shows. If you are truly at FI you'd know that.

BZ, I have a 2 horse, otherwise I'd have offered already. V

I thought so. :buddies: Just didn't know why TallyHoe wouldn't have known you normally take Who Cares to the show with ya.:whistle: