msa

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
did you know that they sre considering to add speed classes to the sunday shows. I emailed them and they said that if there was enough people interested they will bring it up for discussion again, and decide to have them added or not. I really want them to add those classes, cause i like to go to as much shows as possible. does msa pay back? Or do they do points and you get awards?

fredsaid2

flarenuphope said:
did you know that they sre considering to add speed classes to the sunday shows. I emailed them and they said that if there was enough people interested they will bring it up for discussion again, and decide to have them added or not. I really want them to add those classes, cause i like to go to as much shows as possible. does msa pay back? Or do they do points and you get awards?

It's a circuit of 5 shows, you accumulate points towards year end prizes. The prizes can be pretty nice and the banquet is fun when you go as a barn or group. Good luck getting your classes added.

earlybird

In some of the jumper classes, they do pay prize money. MSA has struggled for years to increase participation in the Western Ring. If you put together a proposal, I'm sure they will give it consideration. (Hint... having sat on the MSA board for several years, the best way to make sure your voice is heard is to go to the mtg and present your idea yourself. Almost all the board meetings are open to the membership) Good Luck!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
yay :yahoo:

the msa board has added 3 speed classes! barrels,poles, and key hole! they also have those classes for w/j ! yay more speed classes!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I can't make the show on April 22nd. We are going to Tuckahoe for a clinic and camping with our horses. I should be able to make the rest. I am glad at least someone cares about us Flare. Now hopefully we will get a good turn out so that they will keep the speed classes.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
ya i know.... but i know i will prob have 2 horses in it an i have to get meg. to go to the shows, we sold r trailer to her and hopefully she will still go to the shows without us taking her...