MSNBC can’t beat Hallmark Channel or ESPN

Hijinx

The history Channel needs to change it's name.
I haven't seen any history on it for a long time. Just supposition that aliens built everything worthwhile on this planet.

And of course the Pickers Pawnstars, and that freaking island they keep searching.

WingsOfGold

I haven't seen any history on it for a long time. Just supposition that aliens built everything worthwhile on this planet.

And of course the Pickers Pawnstars, and that freaking island they keep searching.
Roger that on History, even worse is what WAS Military channel turned to All Heroes Channel. :rolleyes:sorry but gangsters and mafia aren't high on my list on heroes. 20 years ago or so they had "Wings", great show showed designing a airplane from the drawling board to it's retirement, great stuff. Rerun that for Gods sake!
Pickers actually RUINED picking or junk collecting, the only ones that made out on that was auction houses because IDIOTS actually think someone would actually pay their stupid inflated prices. :doh: I quit working about 15 or 16 years ago and made a decent living flying under the radar. Shortly after that came the stupid TV shows, what I could have stolen at auction for a couple bucks often went easily over 100 dollars or more. Oh well. Fortunately there is some subject matter they don't go in to that much. 🆒

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hulu dropped Hallmark Channel as part of their\our paid for access, last year. I don’t miss it at all. ESPN was never high on our watch list. The fact that MSNBC is trailing them is quite telling. Go Donald and Boris!!!

I do find it humorous that Johnson won the UK election by a landslide, and his given name is Boris. :roflmao:

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Hulu dropped Hallmark Channel as part of their\our paid for access, last year. I don’t miss it at all. ESPN was never high on our watch list. The fact that MSNBC is trailing them is quite telling. Go Donald and Boris!!!

I do find it humorous that Johnson won the UK election by a landslide, and his given name is Boris. :roflmao:
Is his wife's name Natasha? :razz:

stgislander

PREMO Member

Hey! Don't you go messing with The Curse of Oak Island!

GregV814

ahem.....You are dismissing the facts that aliens created the Earth!!!! and as far as The Oak Island documentary Mr. Smartypants, I happen to possess some mud and sea water seen by the Knights of the Temptations...David Ruffin gave it to me for some blow...so there!!!

BernieP

Resident PIA

stopped watching a ways back. Reruns and no "history". Just drawn out faux drama -"what could it possibly be?" - cut to commercial.

SamSpade

I'd bet Hallmark's ratings are strictly due to holiday season - my wife has been binging Hallmark Christmas movies almost continually.

WingsOfGold

I'd bet Hallmark's ratings are strictly due to holiday season - my wife has been binging Hallmark Christmas movies almost continually.
Yup, probably 30% of my cable box is consumed by that crap. This leaves me far less space for important stuff like Leave It To Beaver or Bev Hillbillies.

SamSpade

Yup, probably 30% of my cable box is consumed by that crap. This leaves me far less space for important stuff like Leave It To Beaver or Bev Hillbillies.
At last check, we have just one still on there. While wife loves to watch them, she admits that many of the story lines are very much the same, and the conflict that MUST occur for any drama to have any merit is never serious. There's never furious anger or hatred or cruelty - that most of the conflicts that occur are just misunderstandings. I said - oh - so - like a typical Brady Bunch episode? Yep.

herb749

At last check, we have just one still on there. While wife loves to watch them, she admits that many of the story lines are very much the same, and the conflict that MUST occur for any drama to have any merit is never serious. There's never furious anger or hatred or cruelty - that most of the conflicts that occur are just misunderstandings. I said - oh - so - like a typical Brady Bunch episode? Yep.

But no Marcia ......:bann:

glhs837

Power with Control

Well, since according to The Won (AKA The Won Part Deux, The Sequel) none of us built that, or anything else, I suppose it had t be them.

And there is a Hallmark Move plot generator online...... sent it to the wife, less than amused :)