MSNBC Host FURIOUS After Internet Mocks Him

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MSNBC anchor lectures viewers on the importance of getting a fourth COVID shot: 'Here's the deal, moron'

Scarborough then offered a "public service announcement" to listeners, in order to defend getting a fourth dose of the vaccine.

"I’m just going to do this as a public service announcement to those people who actually love their children and love their families and their friends and want them to be healthy," he said. "You know, yesterday when I was talking about getting COVID, and I should have gotten a fourth booster shot. A lot of these freaks were, ‘Oh, fourth booster shot, robot.’ No, listen, here’s the deal, moron. If you get a flu shot, what do you do? Do you go to the doctor? Oh my god, you want me to have a 50th flu shot? No. You get a flu shot every year."

He then spoke as if those who were skeptical about the vaccines being rapidly developed to fight a pandemic were immature, "As we’re finding out with this pandemic, well, [the vaccine] lasts six months, maybe a year. So yes, yes. Put on your big boy pants. Put on your big girl pants."

Scarborough then said he spoke to a doctor about how getting vaccinated is a responsibility toward one’s society.

SamSpade

"You know, yesterday when I was talking about getting COVID, and I should have gotten a fourth booster shot. A lot of these freaks were, ‘Oh, fourth booster shot, robot.’ No, listen, here’s the deal, moron. If you get a flu shot, what do you do? Do you go to the doctor? Oh my god, you want me to have a 50th flu shot? No. You get a flu shot every year."​

I got my first flu shot IN MY LIFE a year ago. And that was a concession. I think I've had the flu maybe three times?

HERE'S THE THING - if I KEPT GETTING THE FLU, then yeah, I'd get the shot every year. Really, I do want to keep living.
But you want to know what IS MORONIC? Getting the flu shot regularly when I never get the flu. I guess I'm not a believer that more is better - this is crap going INTO my body, one that's been pretty smart about NOT getting it. Getting a shot to me is not "even more protection".

And that's COVID for you. If you are at risk - if you keep GETTING IT - then yeah, YOU probably need it. But it is FIRST-RATE MORONIC, to use his words, to get it when you clearly don't need it. You do not inject that stuff in your body, it's clearly been shown to have side effects and if it's not needed to HELP you, maybe you shouldn't take it.

You don't take some medicine every day, because MORON, more is not better. If I took aspirin every day, my stomach would be a mess.

Some things, you don't need. I love how NON-doctors love to dispense medical advice.

herb749

I got my first flu shot IN MY LIFE a year ago. And that was a concession. I think I've had the flu maybe three times?

HERE'S THE THING - if I KEPT GETTING THE FLU, then yeah, I'd get the shot every year. Really, I do want to keep living.
But you want to know what IS MORONIC? Getting the flu shot regularly when I never get the flu. I guess I'm not a believer that more is better - this is crap going INTO my body, one that's been pretty smart about NOT getting it. Getting a shot to me is not "even more protection".

And that's COVID for you. If you are at risk - if you keep GETTING IT - then yeah, YOU probably need it. But it is FIRST-RATE MORONIC, to use his words, to get it when you clearly don't need it. You do not inject that stuff in your body, it's clearly been shown to have side effects and if it's not needed to HELP you, maybe you shouldn't take it.

You don't take some medicine every day, because MORON, more is not better. If I took aspirin every day, my stomach would be a mess.

Some things, you don't need. I love how NON-doctors love to dispense medical advice.

When I was working I got a flu shot at work every year. Since I've retired I still get them but not every year. The flu shot is a guess of what flu strain could happen that season. I haven't had the flu since I was in 9th grade.

These covid boosters people are willing to get 2-3 times a year.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

I TOTALLY am on-board with everything you said. I have had the flu maybe 2 times in my life because I KNOW HOW TO AVOID IT and I was able to do so (thankfully I did not work in elementary schools my whole career or surely I would have had it more?). I did NOT get Flu shots or any other vaccinations offered except Tetnus when I stepped on a rusty nail probably 10+ years ago. Anyway when Covid came around I finally had a name for the "Severe cold virus" Patient First said I contracted in early December 2019 that lasted into February and left me with what appears to be permanent lung damage. Being over 50 with an already compromised immune system and the fact that I now had compromised lungs I KNEW I had to get the Covid vaccine to help me survive it as I knew I would get it again working in an elementary school. I did get Covid again back in October 2022 but it wasn't as intense as the first time which I assume was due to the Covid Vaccine I had + 1 Booster of the original version. Each person has to do what is best FOR THEM based on their health and the environment they work in. If I was still doing government contracting I probably would not get the vaccine unless we were packed in like sardines in the office.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The adult thing to do, Scarborough explains, is to go ahead and inject whatever pharma product is on the market without hesitation forever — no questions asked.

Disgraced former Scarborough MSNBC colleague Keith Olbermann used the same weird emasculating tactic to manipulate insecure men into getting injected when he accused “anti-vaxxers” of just being afraid of needles. As if fear of experimental big pharma products with no long-term safety data somehow diminishes a man.

These are very sad schoolyard-caliber persuasion tactics, which, I imagine, would only work on the most unimaginably impressionable and weak-minded men (the MSNBC demographic). But since most of the cucks are already vaxxed to hell, they will likely prove minimally effective against remaining holdouts, who are the most courageous members of society, not the least. After weathering social ostracization and threats to their livelihood due to vax mandates and a thousand other pressures, they are unlikely to bend to the scolding of a cable news actor.

herb749

The adult thing to do, Scarborough explains, is to go ahead and inject whatever pharma product is on the market without hesitation forever — no questions asked.

Disgraced former Scarborough MSNBC colleague Keith Olbermann used the same weird emasculating tactic to manipulate insecure men into getting injected when he accused “anti-vaxxers” of just being afraid of needles. As if fear of experimental big pharma products with no long-term safety data somehow diminishes a man.

These are very sad schoolyard-caliber persuasion tactics, which, I imagine, would only work on the most unimaginably impressionable and weak-minded men (the MSNBC demographic). But since most of the cucks are already vaxxed to hell, they will likely prove minimally effective against remaining holdouts, who are the most courageous members of society, not the least. After weathering social ostracization and threats to their livelihood due to vax mandates and a thousand other pressures, they are unlikely to bend to the scolding of a cable news actor.

In todays terms, how many men on the Titanic would have said they identify as a woman to get off the boat .