MSNBC Host Incorrectly Claims Trump Tweeted Slowed-Down Video of Pelosi

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
An edited video of Wallace speaking slowly played. She then put up a video of Trump at a 2016 campaign rally which was similarly edited so he was speaking slowly.

"I wanted to cover this story of what Donald Trump did. He sent out a doctored video of Nancy Pelosi, but I wanted to cover it without repeating and furthering his smear of Nancy Pelosi which had the intent of doing exactly what he did to Hillary Clinton who fell ill at an event on 9/11, I think, in New York. This is part of the sexism of Donald Trump where he makes a woman look feeble and this is part of the debasement of our politics where he irresponsibility tweets out a video of someone in a doctored video," Wallace said.

President Trump did not tweet out a video of Pelosi's speech slowed down, but rather a different video of her stammering during a news conference. This video was edited to show various times during the news conference when she stuttered or seemed confused, but it was not doctored.

"PELOSI STAMMERS THROUGH NEWS CONFERENCE" pic.twitter.com/1OyCyqRTuk
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 24, 2019
https://freebeacon.com/politics/msn...ms-trump-tweeted-slowed-down-video-of-pelosi/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If it weren't for fake news, MSBNC would have no news at all.

If President Trump sued every "journalist" who misrepresented or outright lied about him, he'd be tied up in court until the next millennium. That's why they do it: because they know they can get away with it and their mindless bots will gobble it up and beg for more.