MSNBC sounds the alarm on Bloomberg's 'doctored' debate video mocking 2020 Dems

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During a segment about Twitter's latest crackdown in "disinformation," MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle slammed the Bloomberg campaign for sharing what she described as a "doctored" video.

"This isn't just about rightwing conspiracies or something far to the left because just yesterday, Mike Bloomberg's campaign played a doctored video from the debate," Ruhle said.

Ruhle played a portion of the clip, which she claimed afterward to viewers "wasn't true" and that the cricket noises were added for "dramatic effect."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-michael-bloomberg-doctored-video

FFS It is a CAMPAIGN Ad ....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait...you mean there weren't really crickets at the debate??

These people, I swear. Now they're just bitching to hear themselves. I don't know how anyone can stand to be a Democrat these days. Just to be sure we all understand the gripe they are bitching because Bloomberg's campaign ad makes the other candidates look bad. Because...who does that?? What kind of freaking political candidate would do an ad that makes his opponents look bad???

:banghead:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wait...you mean there weren't really crickets at the debate??

These people, I swear. Now they're just bitching to hear themselves. I don't know how anyone can stand to be a Democrat these days. Just to be sure we all understand the gripe they are bitching because Bloomberg's campaign ad makes the other candidates look bad. Because...who does that?? What kind of freaking political candidate would do an ad that makes his opponents look bad???

:banghead:
At the risk of our resident Commies crying about it again, I'd like to just reiterate that Democrats have been like this for decades.

They just hid it better.

With a little luck they'll over reach enough to start a voilent uprising and be crushed, prosecuted and sentenced to the gallows, leaving only a mention of their existence in the history books.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yet Queen Hillary can call Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein "Russian assets" ON CAMERA and...nobody says a word.

Go ahead, progbots - "Oh, that's different....." Or better yet, "Nuh uh! That didn't happen!!" Or the old standby, "But TRUMP!!!"

:shutup: