MSNBC

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's time to either put them down or delegitimize them. Why are they considered a valid news source when all they do is make up lies and start rumors about Republicans? The rest of the Lefty fake news is somewhat tolerable but MSNBC is just batshit crazy.

And how does Politico make the cut? Or freaking Vox? Those are leftwing blogs, not reputable news sources. Yet they're cited as Wiki sources and in various "fact" checks. Why is that a thing??

Nobody cites Townhall or Gateway Pundit as a legit news source, but MSNBC/Vox/Politico are the direct Democrat counterparts to them and they get cited all the time. Even Fox does it.

But especially MSNBC - how can they be considered a legitimate news source???

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's time to either put them down or delegitimize them. Why are they considered a valid news source when all they do is make up lies and start rumors about Republicans? The rest of the Lefty fake news is somewhat tolerable but MSNBC is just batshit crazy.

And how does Politico make the cut? Or freaking Vox? Those are leftwing blogs, not reputable news sources. Yet they're cited as Wiki sources and in various "fact" checks. Why is that a thing??

Nobody cites Townhall or Gateway Pundit as a legit news source, but MSNBC/Vox/Politico are the direct Democrat counterparts to them and they get cited all the time. Even Fox does it.

But especially MSNBC - how can they be considered a legitimate news source???
BUT FOOOOOOOX!!! :tantrum

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep, saw that. Jessica Tarlov citing Politico and Greg calls her out on it.

I've seen Bret Baier cite Politico.

I get that the Left would want to promote and legitimize their biased Marxist blogs, but when Fox does it other than to point out how biased and Marxist they are it ticks me off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Keeff is a whole different of unhinged ... I mean Scarborugh is unhinged, but Olbernuts is WAY beyond that

Reid is just plain Racist

Morning Joe used to be a good show until Trump came along and they all started going off the rails. Even Mika had good input.

Queef was the only truly unhinged psycho show, and now it's all like that. I always thought they fired him because he was so far over the top, but looking at Joy Reid and the rest of them now I'm thinking it had to have been something else.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
but looking at Joy Reid and the rest of them now I'm thinking it had to have been something else.

Reid is plainly racist .. which is ironic considering her cultural appropriation with her Trump looking blonde hair

MadCow repeated Russia,Russia,Russia,Russia,Russia, since Trump was elected she just has epic levels of TDS

Stelter ... Mr Potato so self unaware calling Trump a liar as he continually spews Progressive Propaganda

SamSpade

I don’t get this sudden epiphany that MSNBC has EVER been anything but a shill for the Left. They’re so against the right they would dispute that water is wet or the sky is blue if the right said so.

Why are people surprised?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don’t get this sudden epiphany that MSNBC has EVER been anything but a shill for the Left.

It's not sudden and I'm not surprised. I'm just getting sick of informational resources citing them as a legitimate news source. And THEN they have the nerve to bitch about disinformation when that whole network is nothing but propaganda and bullshit.

Hijinx

Joy Reid - she's even crazier than Maddow. I mean, honestly, they're all batshit. There's not a sane person on that network and yet for some unknown reason they're considered news.
When it comes to insanity nothing on all of the leftist media beats the crew of "The View".

I get a passing (very slight passing) view of it when it shows up in a news item, but those who watch it faithfully have left all semblance of sanity.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

It's not sudden and I'm not surprised. I'm just getting sick of informational resources citing them as a legitimate news source. And THEN they have the nerve to bitch about disinformation when that whole network is nothing but propaganda and bullshit.

Correction: ALL media "is nothing but propaganda and bullshit."

SamSpade

You know it. I know it. Evidently the rest of the cable viewing WORLD just noticed. It’s like Biden’s mental state. Everyone knows it but they don’t want to publicly acknowledge it.

What I don’t get is - why now? Why is it suddenly important to say this everywhere to the world? My gut says, something is coming. Maybe Joe’s done something and they need to poison the well first? There’s just no reason for the rest of the media to bring it up at all - unless there’s a reason.