Muck boots?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Busterduck said:
undefinedundefined

They will be selling Muck boots at the expo this year. They are usually very reasonable there. You going? :howdy:
HI buster!! :biggrin:
The English version are the Brit Riders which i just got (now i have both) and the brits froze the tootsies off sunday...i'm majorly dissappointed. Got a pair for the eldest kiddo too....with i'd gotten her the originals.
dunno about the Expo yet. not sure what the schedule is.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
happyappygirl said:
HI buster!! :biggrin:
The English version are the Brit Riders which i just got (now i have both) and the brits froze the tootsies off sunday...i'm majorly dissappointed. Got a pair for the eldest kiddo too....with i'd gotten her the originals.
dunno about the Expo yet. not sure what the schedule is.

I dunno what brand they carry at Stolzfus, but we bought the entire families there, and none of us have ever complained 'bout our feet being cold, they keep 'em nice and toasty. if you can return the ones you bought and try Stolzfus's out

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SAHRAB said:
I dunno what brand they carry at Stolzfus, but we bought the entire families there, and none of us have ever complained 'bout our feet being cold, they keep 'em nice and toasty. if you can return the ones you bought and try Stolzfus's out
did get these from stolzfus'. I have the originals, which are wonderful, and why i purchased the brit riders (cause the originals are too wide, and get stuck in my stirrup) The brit riders are wankers for keeping my toes warm. :frown:
I am going to exchange the pair i got as a gift for the originals, if he'll let me.