Mueller Report sent to Barr

transporter

The 7 figure nothingburger has been sent to Barr at the DOJ..

I have no doubt that your idiotic statement is not the share opinion of Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Cohen or the rest of the folks who have been indicted or are in/headed to prison.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have no doubt that your idiotic statement is not the share opinion of Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Cohen or the rest of the folks who have been indicted or are in/headed to prison.
. You are so ****ing predictable!

:roflmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Flipped to MSNBC... Chris Matthews is losing his crap wailing about Trump never being "interrogated" by Mueller! :killingme

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
You are referring to people who were involved in actions completely unrelated to the reason for a special investigation. If the same scrutiny were applied to Janet Reno, Hilldabeast, Emanuel, Bill Clinton, and the rest of your Magic Mulatto's cronies you can bet there would be indictments and prison sentences. Let's just look at the hilldabeast. Latest release of emails prove (once again) mishandling of classified material and violations of the Hatch Act. It really is fun tonight watching your leftist loonies attempt to walk back their claims.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now it's Chris Matthews and Joy Whateverthe****hernameis crying the blues! :lmao:

... And they're still hawking the Collusion-Delusion! :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Grumpy

Did you notice the spin on the letter from Mueller?? “Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has concluded his investigation of the Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters," the letter said.

And what he was tasked with?

In his order, Rosenstein directed Mueller to investigate any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign, as well as any other matters that arose from the investigation.

Funny how it went from an investigation into Trump campaign collusion to Russian interference. He downplayed the main thing he was supposed to be investigating and changed it to Russian interference.

All this means absolutely nothing because the dolts like you on the left (and you're a grand poobah wannabe) won't accept that Trump is our President.

PsyOps

Pixelated
All this means absolutely nothing because the dolts like you on the left (and you're a grand poobah wannabe) won't accept that Trump is our President.

It's impossible for people like Trans to accept that Trump is our president. Her hatred is so deep that this overrides every ability for logical, honest, and reality-based thought. All that matters is they know what they hate, and are insanely bent on destroying what they hate. It's sad that people like this actually exist in a so-called civilized society.

Reactions: BOP