Mueller

BOP

Funny how he is firing off answers to questions by the Dems, but turns into a frail senile old man when the Repubs question him. Obviously he met with Dems before this hearing. Doubt he will last the day, he looks like he is having some type of medical issue.
Hill Dawg tipped him off on how to act; senile, drunk, and stupid.

"Oh, and do NOT say anything remotely like 'what difference, at this point, does it matter?'".

BOP

Like a good trumper, you would rather be told what to think.....

He seems to know the report pretty well, he just wants to actually compare their “quotes” to what is written to make sure.
Somebody should tell you what to think...oh, wait, they do, don't they? It's just that it's difficult to tell, because even with the answers, you're not very good at it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Midnightrider

Because your pendantic actions are not all that mysterious. Either YOU or Sapidus was going to respond

'you like being told what to think '

To GWGuy's comment

Sure as the sun rises in the east, you showed up with your typical Ad Hominem attacks

I did not see your response until I went looking for it
MEANING YOU ARE IGNORED UNTIL I CHOSE TO GO LOOKING To see who GWGuy responed to ....

you really do not understand how this ignore feature works.

Bull Sht ....... No one has to watch the hearings to find out what happened

It's called critical thinking, something you lack.
That’s almost as stupid as claiming you voted after you said you didn’t. Of course you have to watch (or read the transcript) for yourself to actually know what transpired. Otherwise you are not only being told what to think, but you are being told what happened too. Only an idiot would claim having someone else summarize an event is an example of critical thinking.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Robert Mueller’s Testimony Has Been A Complete Disaster For Democrats

The often-distracted Mueller didn’t seem to know much about anything. The very first Republican to question him, House Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Rep. Doug Collins, forced Mueller to correct his own opening statement. In it, the former FBI director had asserted that the independent counsel “did not address collusion, which is not a legal term.”

Stressing the difference between the criminal conspiracy and the colloquial “collusion” is a popular way of obscuring the fact that the central conspiracy pushed by Democrats, one that plunged the nation into two years of hysterics and fantasy, had been debunked by Mueller.

Moreover, as Collins pointed out, Mueller’s own report stated that “collusion” and criminal conspiracy were basically “synonymous.”

“[C]ollusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute,” Mueller’s report states on page 180 of the second volume.

When asked to explain this contradiction, Mueller stammered on for a few minutes before saying he would “leave it with the report.” Collins pointed out that, yes, the report stated that the terms “collusion” and “conspiracy” were synonymous, Mueller was forced to admit, “Yes.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Instead of hurling insults and issuing exclusively ad hominem arguments and links that prove nothing and actually are to your assertion's detriment you could try explaining how t_p is wrong. After all, you have made the assertion. Defend it.

Instead of cursing the vast darkness of our collective ignorance perhaps you can light a candle of knowledge that we can all share in your enlightenment.

:yay:

Sappy runs around the chick coop flapping his wings, in emotional responses, when challenged on his hyperbole he drops back to insults, deflection, attepts to redirect the conversation anywhere but where it started

Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

:yay:

Sappy runs around the chick coop flapping his wings, in emotional responses, when challenged on his hyperbole he drops back to insults, deflection, attepts to redirect the conversation anywhere but where it started
What I see in that post is a bunch of ad hominem attacks and nothing on topic........ there is a word for it

PsyOps

Pixelated
Here's likely all you will need to read...none of this is new...all of it is straight from the report that none of you bothered to read since you only rely on a "synopsis" from sources like comrade GURPS:

Put another way...Barr lied...Trump continues to lie. Naturally none of the ignorati/cultists types will understand this.

Again...Barr lied or being kind misrepresented the report....Trump lied and continues to do so.

What was left out in the line above is that this line of questions revealed Trump was the only person who refused to be interviewed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If a prosecutor were ever to try and inform the jury that the defendant claimed the 5th during questioning, in an effort to make him look guilty, the judge would pretty quickly declare a mistrial, if not, the defense has solid grounds for an appeal. This is something that is clearly not done.

One would hope so, but from what I have read here and there in the last few yrs, police and prosecutors have done just that.
Implied during a trial a defendant was suspect just for refusing to answer questions

[a quick search did not yield the cases I was looking so yeah]

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I love it. The outcome could not have been better...unless Nadler had keeled over for the last time, that is.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What I'm getting from Mueller's testimony is that he wasn't an active participant in the investigation. He handed everything over to underlings and appears to have only a vague knowledge of the report that bears his name.

He claimed to not even know who Fusion GPS was! :killingme

TPD

the poor dad
According to Fox News, CNN, & MSNBC commentary tonight, there were three different guys who testified today. I thought Mueller was the only one speaking today....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He claimed to not even know who Fusion GPS was! :killingme

"I'm sorry, I don't recall...."

Watching the highlights tonight I'm tempted again to feel sorry for Mueller. It's possible that he is a decent man who got caught up in highly illegal doings that smack of treason; in fact was betrayed by his good friend James Comey, and now regrets it. But he could have come forward at any time and spilled those beans, even if he and his family were being threatened. What are they gonna do, shoot his grandkids the second he exposes the corruption?

So I'm withholding my sympathy because he chose to get in bed with those snakes and if he had a brain in his head - which, by all accounts, he does - he'd have known that he'd be under the bus the second SHTF. He put his name on an investigative report that he clearly didn't write and had little knowledge of.

Sorry for your luck, Bob.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
"I'm sorry, I don't recall...."

Watching the highlights tonight I'm tempted again to feel sorry for Mueller. It's possible that he is a decent man who got caught up in highly illegal doings that smack of treason; in fact was betrayed by his good friend James Comey, and now regrets it. But he could have come forward at any time and spilled those beans, even if he and his family were being threatened. What are they gonna do, shoot his grandkids the second he exposes the corruption?

So I'm withholding my sympathy because he chose to get in bed with those snakes and if he had a brain in his head - which, by all accounts, he does - he'd have known that he'd be under the bus the second SHTF. He put his name on an investigative report that he clearly didn't write and had little knowledge of.

Sorry for your luck, Bob.

He looked like a doddering old man. It was embarrassing at times.