Mueller

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

This_person

According to Fox News, CNN, & MSNBC commentary tonight, there were three different guys who testified today. I thought Mueller was the only one speaking today....
As was said in another thread, at best for the hating crowd his testimony was a "draw", and haters needed a "win" to move forward.

Hijinx

This pack of Democrats have been slapped in the face with the truth
No Collusion,
No conspiracy with the Russians.
No evidence of any laws broken
Nothing to lead to an impeachment.

And still they beg for some miracle to put Hillary in the White House.

Grumpy

Well, with Barr's and Durham's investigations, plus the IG Report AND Epstein in jail probably ready to blab...I think we are well on the way to thinning the Democrat herd.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How Mueller Hearing Delivered The Truth, Just Not The Way The Democrats Planned

Yesterday was a good day, a two—and—a—half—year lie was exposed: the lie that Donald Trump won the presidential election because of some shenanigans he pulled with Russia. Trump won the election because his opponent was a crook, he outsmarted the opposition on the debate stage and on the electoral field, and because he broke the rules of political correctness that have held us all in mental chains too long — and we appreciated it.

Listen, while our journalistic community has betrayed its own principles, sold its integrity, and replaced its sacred mission of truth—telling with political propaganda. It's not that I enjoy seeing them publicly disgraced and humiliated and dragged through the mud of their own dishonesty; with their hopes crushed and their dishonesty exposed. Oh wait, yes, that’s exactly what I enjoy. In fact, it makes me laugh like some old movie villain, I love it. But I would also love seeing, if only for one day, if technology has not become so advanced, media so loud, and confusions so rampant that the truth cannot still have its day and destroy everything in his path.

Because the truth is this, we voted for Trump because of all his flaws. He is better than the establishment, better than the elites, better than the academics, better than the America—hating Left, and the tremulous weak—kneed Right. If the elites hate Donald Trump so much and we like Trump better than we like them, maybe it's time the elites started asking themselves how they sank so low. That we, the people, prefer even the man they despise to them. Because then, they too will know the truth about themselves, which is that they are silver spoon mediocrities, who are not there to rule us, but to serve us — deplorably normal though we may be.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Mueller was used. He looks so tired; baggage, and all. Clintons, and Obamas will be the death of him. Poor guy. Not a surprise. Considering the state of our union. God bless the USA., and go, Trump!

Last edited:

Hijinx

Mueller was used. He looks so tired; baggage, and all. Clintons, and Obamas will be the death of him. Poor guy. Not a surprise. Considering the state of our union. God bless the USA., and go, Trump!

To hell with Mueller.
He and Comey and Strozk and others in the FBI were part of a plot to destroy the duly elected President of the United States.

Treason.

What makes me sick is that Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer and how many others in our Congress are their co-conspirators.

Salmon

I am so mad moderate Democrats sided with Republicans to vouch for this guy. He never had any intention of charging Trump and Republicans knew it. Dumb Democrats allowed themselves to be duped.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am so mad moderate Democrats sided with Republicans to vouch for this guy. He never had any intention of charging Trump and Republicans knew it. Dumb Democrats allowed themselves to be duped.

Duped? :lol: The election of Trump showed Dems’ true colors, and they are not red, white, and blue; and, now, are scrambling like roaches when the light is turned on. Go MAGA Trump! :patriot:

And, I know about roaches. I am from NOLA, and the giant flying ones would come into the house through the chimney.

Last edited:

Hijinx

If anyone is an authority on dumb Democrats that person is you.
I got a great laugh out oif that last post, Keep 'em coming you are really amusing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So why wasn’t the public demanding impeachment too? Weren’t they watching the news? Weren’t they listening to the late-night comedians? Weren’t they reading the articles by professors? How could they be so blind as to think that a report clearing Trump had cleared Trump?

The Democrats’ answer: it must be because reading the report was too hard for ordinary folks. Maybe if Mueller testified to what was in the report, then the public would see what the Democrats saw all around them: in the news, on the comedy shows, in the academic op-eds and online.

So Mueller testified.

"We found insufficient evidence of the president’s culpability," he said.

"At any time during your investigation was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?" he was asked.

"No," he said.

In the eloquent phraseology of Donald Trump: "No collusion, no obstruction."

Only a Democratic Party swathed and smothered in media mirrors could have been shocked to hear Mueller declare that what was in the Mueller report was in the Mueller report.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49966/klavan-clueless-chuck-todd-and-democrats-andrew-klavan

Salmon

If anyone is an authority on dumb Democrats that person is you.
I got a great laugh out oif that last post, Keep 'em coming you are really amusing.
The Democrats need to get rid of these “go along to get along” types like Steny Hoyer.

Justice Democrats plans to target new districts in 2020. Non-progressive Democrats need to find another career.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The Democrats need to get rid of these “go along to get along” types like Steny Hoyer.

Justice Democrats plans to target new districts in 2020. Non-progressive Democrats need to find another career.
The only way Steny is leaving Congress is feet first.