Mueller

Burnthings

Remember when Trump and Barr said the report exonerated him, and then the guy who wrote the report said it didn't?

Remember when he said that Trump gave Russia election data and encouraged them to help him when his election?

Then remember when he said the Trump team tried to cover this up?

BOP

The Democrats need to get rid of these “go along to get along” types like Steny Hoyer.

Justice Democrats plans to target new districts in 2020. Non-progressive Democrats need to find another career.
Why do you hate America, Jimmy?

Salmon

When is Bernie going to actually join the party and stop running as a Democrat instead of an independent?
Unfortunately, in the current climate, you must chose one or the other. The Democrats are the much lesser of the evils. Also, they have been more agreeable about taking down the 1%.

This_person

Unfortunately, in the current climate, you must chose one or the other. The Democrats are the much lesser of the evils. Also, they have been more agreeable about taking down the 1%.
So, Bernie is going to join the Democrats and run that way for Senate?

Salmon

So, Bernie is going to join the Democrats and run that way for Senate?
Why not ask him? I believe he is getting more comfortable affiliating with us. He has helped shape the 2020 agenda. People foolishly said Bernie was too progressive to beat Trump in 2016. Now they all want to steal his ideas. I am not complaining, but I am loyal to him because he was the courageous one from the start.

This_person

Why not ask him? I believe he is getting more comfortable affiliating with us. He has helped shape the 2020 agenda. People foolishly said Bernie was too progressive to beat Trump in 2016. Now they all want to steal his ideas. I am not complaining, but I am loyal to him because he was the courageous one from the start.
Has he come up with any ideas yet that don't violate the constitution?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

This_person

You forgot some stuff for your list:

Hillary e-mail:
  1. Admission by FBI director that a crime was committed.
  2. Admission by the FBI director that the crime was committed by Hillary herself, as well as several other Americans.

Russian collusion:
  1. Admission by special counsel that "collusion" is not a crime.
  2. Admission by special counsel that there was no crime committed by American citizens in relation to Russian activity.

gemma_rae

You forgot some stuff for your list:

Hillary e-mail:
  1. Admission by FBI director that a crime was committed.
  2. Admission by the FBI director that the crime was committed by Hillary herself, as well as several other Americans.
Russian collusion:
  1. Admission by special counsel that "collusion" is not a crime.
  2. Admission by special counsel that there was no crime committed by American citizens in relation to Russian activity.
Oh dear, Butt Hurt Thing will have a myocardial infarction caused by a Cheeto embolism when he see's this. I hope he has enough Faygo root beer to flush it out! He might end up in the ICP ward. :lol:

Louise

Because your pendantic actions are not all that mysterious. Either YOU or Sapidus was going to respond

'you like being told what to think '

To GWGuy's comment

Sure as the sun rises in the east, you showed up with your typical Ad Hominem attacks

I did not see your response until I went looking for it
MEANING YOU ARE IGNORED UNTIL I CHOSE TO GO LOOKING To see who GWGuy responed to ....

you really do not understand how this ignore feature works.

Bull Sht ....... No one has to watch the hearings to find out what happened

It's called critical thinking, something you lack.

Do you own a mirror?