Multiple MVA's (ya think?)

AMEN! My husband called twice to let them know how dissapointed and angry he was with them. He was trying to just get home from work, not doing unnecessary driving. The roads aren't even clear to a point that people can safely get in and out....how about lets salt the roads just for the purpose of getting emergency vehicles in and out of the neighborhood!

We pay a decent amount of money for roads maintenance, still somehow the roads are only maintained within about 1 mile of the neighborhood entrances! Disgusting.

I live in CRE and had no problems at all. Either stay put or take extra time to go where you need to go. What would everyone do if this was just a plain old community that had no homeowners association or managment or whatever it is you want to call it. Get out and shovel the road yourself or with your neighbors. You know where you live, you know it will be a ##### to get up and down when the bad weather comes. Prepare for it.

I paid extra money to live on a paved road with a flat lot. I'm not happy about that decision now, living on a main road where the ppl around here drive like crazy idiots. If I could do it all over again, I would have picked an out of the way lot on a back road.

:shrug: just my opinion ...