Murder in St. Inigoes

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I know where that trailer is...that's the rough part of Beachville Road. Scary...because there tend to be people hanging around...

Looked up the victim. He has a long record...very long. RIP, but I am relieved its one more.... interesting..person off the streets.

Maybe the pup and I wont go walking at the Landing tomorrow after all.

Record of what?

We should never be relieved because it was just some thug with a record. If the guys record indicates a menace to society then he should be in jail. If he paid his price then, he has the same rights, should have the same rights, as you and I. And he damn well should not be prevented from self defense including his right to keep and bear arms.

This was part of my testimony that I didn't get to give; the vast majority of our violence problems being centered around drug prohibition violence.

There should be nothing 'relieving' about any robbery and murder. The violence and corruption affects us all including scaring people from even taking their dog for a walk.

:buddies:

glhs837

Power with Control
Wonder where the gun used in this crime came from.....Description of the vehicle, wonder if the Cooks store cameras could verify that car passing by not long after the crime.........

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Wonder where the gun used in this crime came from.....Description of the vehicle, wonder if the Cooks store cameras could verify that car passing by not long after the crime.........

They could have gone in a variety of directions and never passed Cooks.

RJO

pulled over

I got pulled over last night heading home because the cops said the description of the vehicle was a silver passenger vehicle. It was a short stop, I didn't mind. I hope they catch the guy/girl.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Wonder what speed they were driving.

Like if they sped away or putt putted down the road?

Even if they sped away, either taking taking Beachville up or to Greyson to Villa, or 235 itself, they would be on a fairly straight stretch of road with houses away from the road. Nobody would have noticed a speeder.

And at that time of night, the sidewalks tend to get rolled up early and people are heading to bed or are already in bed. I personally heard sirens at areound the time of this incident after we were all in bed last night, but thought it was a fire call assist coming off Webster.

Last edited:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
From your article:
The witness stated that “someone broke into her house looking for drugs and money”.

Way to incriminate yourself....

If someone breaks into my house, drugs are not on the top of my list of what they might be looking to steal.

I don't have any interesting ones here - doubt they'd break in for a couple Advil.

nutz

Record of what?

We should never be relieved because it was just some thug with a record. If the guys record indicates a menace to society then he should be in jail. If he paid his price then, he has the same rights, should have the same rights, as you and I. And he damn well should not be prevented from self defense including his right to keep and bear arms.

This was part of my testimony that I didn't get to give; the vast majority of our violence problems being centered around drug prohibition violence.

There should be nothing 'relieving' about any robbery and murder. The violence and corruption affects us all including scaring people from even taking their dog for a walk.

:buddies:

You believe someone with a criminal history has the right to own and possess firearms? Could you please explain, other than 2A, why that would be a good thing?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You believe someone with a criminal history has the right to own and possess firearms? Could you please explain, other than 2A, why that would be a good thing?

I understand his logic. If an individual has already paid their debt (jail time and parole time) to society for any crimes they have committed, then the slate should be wiped clean.

However, the emotional side of me knows that criminals are likely to stay criminals. A zebra doesn't change its stripes and all that.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Larry,

The deceased has a past record of distribution of CDS (you can find this in the case search system). Just F.Y.I. That doesn't mean he was still dealing, not saying that - but this all seems like, I.M.O., it was drug activity gone bad.

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Way to incriminate yourself....

If someone breaks into my house, drugs are not on the top of my list of what they might be looking to steal.

I don't have any interesting ones here - doubt they'd break in for a couple Advil.

Suppose you were on Oxy for pain though. Not incriminating.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Even if you had Oxy because you just had surgery, would it be the first thing you think of as a reason for someone to be breaking in your house?

I guess if it really was the ONLY thing of value in your house.