Music hall of fame??

GregV814

Yeah, I know the inductees are subjective but the script reader on 100.3 said Whitney Houston and Norotious Biggie are in....

Ummmmm.. I’d like your 2 cents..

stgislander

PREMO Member
There is some outrage (?) that Pat Benetar still hasn't been inducted. At least she was finally nominated this year.

GregV814

My best guess is along the lines of oscars, emmys, academy awards etal. A certain segment of our society protests the lack of color in its awards. So the RnR folks are getting out ahead of it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My best guess is along the lines of oscars, emmys, academy awards etal. A certain segment of our society protests the lack of color in its awards. So the RnR folks are getting out ahead of it.
Black artists have been inducted in the past so the race card is not in play here, that's a weak sauce argument. The Rock hall should be just that, Rock and Roll and it's early pioneers.

mitzi

Yeah, I know the inductees are subjective but the script reader on 100.3 said Whitney Houston and Norotious Biggie are in....

Ummmmm.. I’d like your 2 cents..

Obviously, the fan vote (on their site) means nothing. Those two were towards the bottom of the list.