Music trivia, Help!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I've been racking my brain trying to think of the name of a song and the group. I'm pretty sure it was an 80's hair band but the only clues I can really give you are, A guy in an effeminate voice says "I don't care", after that the lyrics go something on the order of "I don't care what they say about her anymore, I don't care what they're gonna do, All my heart is for you baby, no matter what happens".

Any Guesses? Bragging rights are at stake!:notworthy

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not Phil, but thanks for playing mAlice.

It's more fast paced, like anthem rock back in the day. Something along the lines of Poison, Cinderella, Skid Row, that kind of band.

I find that kind of music painful to listen to, so I'm probably not going to be able to guess. Good luck!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AJ, thank you for starting this thread. I don't have an answer to your question BUT! in googling "hair band lyrics i don't care" I found a song that I heard on the radio while traveling and all I could remember was the "ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh" part. It's been stuck in my head and now - NOW! - I have the rest of it.

heehaw91

Weezer

I've been racking my brain trying to think of the name of a song and the group. I'm pretty sure it was an 80's hair band but the only clues I can really give you are, A guy in an effeminate voice says "I don't care", after that the lyrics go something on the order of "I don't care what they say about her anymore, I don't care what they're gonna do, All my heart is for you baby, no matter what happens".

Any Guesses? Bragging rights are at stake!:notworthy

Buddy Holly? Great video, but the part you may be thinking of is around 1:10 or so. Let's us know!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4

Last edited:
That's an April Wine song, they're the band that did Just Between You and Me a thousand or so years ago.

Hank

my war
AJ, thank you for starting this thread. I don't have an answer to your question BUT! in googling "hair band lyrics i don't care" I found a song that I heard on the radio while traveling and all I could remember was the "ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh" part. It's been stuck in my head and now - NOW! - I have the rest of it.

I love Pavement! :yay: