Muslim Doctor Stuns CNN: President Trump And GOP 'Beloved' In Much Of The Muslim World

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll take "Why Dems won't win in 2020" for $1000, Alex.

Another time I got owned was when I thought the news media actually reported the news and told me what was going on in the world. Come to find out they make stuff up that they wish was happening.

Meghan McCain: "Nobody will ever love you as much as they loved my father!"
(media applauds wildly)
Me: "Donald Trump was elected President of the United States; your dad, not so much."

Supposedly Mexican-Americans hate Trump as well, but that is not my experience rolling around the southwest. I think the majority of the crap we see on the "news" is bullshit. Liberal elitists make it up for other liberal elitists, and the wannabes jump on the bandwagon just like they do everything some Kardashian tells them to do.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Liberal elitists make it up for other liberal elitists, and the wannabes jump on the bandwagon just like they do everything some Kardashian tells them to do.

I'm reminded of the one that went "I can't believe Bush won - EVERYONE I know voted for Kerry".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm reminded of the one that went "I can't believe Bush won - EVERYONE I know voted for Kerry".

And yet it never occurs to them to broaden their horizons.

These big cities are really little more than a bunch of tiny small towns clumped together, with packs of unsophisticated and unaware liberal elites all clutching each other for dear life and not daring to make contact with anyone outside their cocktail party clique. They think anyone who's not them shops at WalMart for camo fashion apparel, and that their 100 or so acquaintances that they see at the awards shows are representative of America.

transporter

These big cities are really little more than a bunch of tiny small towns clumped together, with packs of unsophisticated and unaware liberal elites all clutching each other for dear life and not daring to make contact with anyone outside their cocktail party clique. They think anyone who's not them shops at WalMart for camo fashion apparel, and that their 100 or so acquaintances that they see at the awards shows are representative of America.

Priceless as always!! Spittbubble...still too stupid to realize what a hypocrite she is!!!

Her entire world view is based on conversations ONLY with people who think like she does---because by her own admission she "ignores" or "unfriends" anyone with a viewpoint that doesn't match hers.

And then slams EVERYONE who doesn't think the same way she does for being "elites all clutching each other for dear life and not daring to make contact with anyone outside their cocktail party clique".

:killingme :killingme:killingme:killingme

The vast majority of evidence and polling data from the rest of the world about the US under Trump and about Trump himself show that the US' standing has suffered significantly under this buffoon and that the rest of the world considers Trump to be a buffoon.

But ONE woman who claims that EVERYONE she knows loves Trump....so that proves every study, every poll and every media report both here and around the world are ALL WRONG!!!!

Priceless.....f***ing priceless

SamSpade

You're thinking of Bill Maher and his grandiose description of how much better the people are in the big cities - they have museums, high fashion, great chefs, and claiming the rest of America wants to BE them?

Yeah.

That would explain why those states are losing people the fastest, and the rubes in the "flyover" states are gaining. People want to BE them so badly, they leave at their first opportunity.

And of course it ignores what most of us already know - those millions who live in LA, NYC, Chicago ? The overwhelming majority
of those people do not shop at the most expensive shops or eat from the tables of the top chefs or do any of those things that make their
city so wonderful. Nope. Just the rich folks. The RICH libs in the coastal cities. So it isn't coast versus flyover, it's rich snobs versus everyone else.

Toxick

Splat
You're thinking of Bill Maher and his grandiose description of how much better the people are in the big cities - they have museums, high fashion, great chefs, and claiming the rest of America wants to BE them?

I think I'd rather take an axe to the bingo-spot than be like Bill Maher - literally the most arrogant and self-unware reeking piece of crap that I can imagine.

I do love city living. I like the museums and restaurants, etc. Not going to deny that.
But I love country living, the chill pace and down-to-earth people. And no people from either envies the other from what I can see.

I like living where I am because I can enjoy both.

Bill Maher can go eat an entire grocery store full of dicks.

Salmon

Trump has killed America’s reputation and standing among our Muslim allies. They trusted President Obama. They are understandably upset that Trump is undoing all Obama’s accomplishments as it pertains to diplomacy.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Trump has killed America’s reputation and standing among our Muslim allies. They trusted President Obama. They are understandably upset that Trump is undoing all Obama’s accomplishments as it pertains to diplomacy.

They aren't allies but I'm certain they trusted him! :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey Sally..I'm working in Egypt for a long stretch. Currently in Alexandria working at Ras El Tin naval base. Yeah..working for those "Muslim Allies" your basement dwelling arse claims to know something about. Guess what?..you are totally full of chit. You have it completely bass ackwards. They spit on Obama's name over here and have a lot of respect for Trump.

Sally/jed: "crap. another narrative busted".

BOP

I made an embarrassment in my pants.
Dude, that stinks. Leave the Mob Towners alone, get a couple of courtesy stitches, drink plenty of fluids, eat your vegetables, and you should see some retention return to you.