• Yes, sure why not.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • There should be calendars they can buy but not generally

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Uncle Rico

I was looking at a calander today and noticed it had a lot of Muslim holidays on it. What do you think about this?

Xaquin44

I was looking at a calander today and noticed it had a lot of Muslim holidays on it. What do you think about this?

who cares.

I use outlook and turn all the holidays off anyway.

Besides, christian and jewish holidays are on calendars. What's one more religion lol

H

HouseCat

Wait..if it becomes a federal holiday.. (which I'm sure it will soon) then that's one more paid day off I'll get.
Bring that sh1t on!

molly_21

Who cares?

Same goes for KKK/Neo-Nazi "Christian" dumbasses. Just a small group of stupid people and make the rest of the faith look bad.

Uncle Rico

Yes, we know you're a racist idiot.

This thread is about religion, not race. I am guessingyou are one of those poor black people who hasn't been given a fair chance in life because the white man is holding you down. You probably worship Jesse Jackass and Al Sharptongue.

I think you are an idiot too.

Beta84

They're out to get us
This thread is about religion, not race. I am guessingyou are one of those poor black people who hasn't been given a fair chance in life because the white man is holding you down. You probably worship Jesse Jackass and Al Sharptongue.

I think you are an idiot too.

even better, now you call him black because he's from PG county. And then throw in racist stereotype statements. Awesome :buddies:

White people don't think any better of ya, you know. Especially considering you didn't offend black people in here but still started criticizing someone for being black, whether they actually are or aren't.

On another note, Islam doesn't have many more people in this nation than Buddhism. A good portion of the calendars don't even list Jewish holidays (which is well over double the Islam population here), so I dunno why we need to list so many holidays. :shrug: