Muslims......

GregV814

I heard a news report from, (where else, Montgomery County) that the Muslim group is demanding, no, DEMANDING the BoE to grant all kids a holiday for some Muslim holiday on October 15th....The woman YELLING was quite offensive....wanna bet MoCo will go along?????

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
They actually don't have to go along with anything. Religious observance is an excused absence. Those students who wish to miss school for said observance may do so and be excused.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Yes, but it doesn't get press coverage and feed the hate machines if you just do what has already been provided for.

mamatutu

mama to two
Yes, but it doesn't get press coverage and feed the hate machines if you just do what has already been provided for.

Yes, but, do you realize that this is all part of a plan. The "normal" Muslims are falling innocently into the plan of the "militant" Muslims. Poor U.S.

mamatutu

mama to two
Here I thought October 15th was International Bacon Day.....

The calendar gets confusing. The Mayans thought the World's demise would happen last December. We are still here putting up with all the bullcrap. Another day in the life.

Oysterback

The calendar gets confusing. The Mayans thought the World's demise would happen last December. We are still here putting up with all the bullcrap. Another day in the life.

The Mayans forgot all about the calender after the Spanish introduced them to a good pulled pork BBQ.

I'm going to celebrate with bacon and eggs for breakfast, a nice ham and cheese sammich for lunch, and perhaps a juicy grilled pork chop for dinner.....