MUST WATCH: Tucker Carlson reads aloud this ENTIRE must-read TRUTH CARPET BOMB thread

BOP

MartyrMade
@martyrmade

·
Jul 8

I think I've had discussions w/enough Boomer-tier Trump supporters who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent to extract a general theory about their perspective. It is also the perspective of most of the people at the Capitol on 1/6, and probably even Trump himself. 1/x

Hijinx

Pretty good, and the courts were mentioned, but not Roberts and the Supreme Court which refused to take the case.
A cowardly Supreme Court is a useless court.

Reactions: BOP

Bayscrapper

Tucker is the heir to the Swanson food fortune. Just like Trump was the heir to his families fortune.

Neither care about you. They just want your attention and money.

Tucker was vaccinated in January yet continues to rail against it because it gets him viewers and advertiser money.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah Sapidus a nice useless dodge and ducking NON Sequitur

that does NOTHING to Address the points made

Bayscrapper

To paraphrase

People believe the entire government including the former VP, most generals is conspiring against because they cant suck it up and admit they lost an election because an orange man who has done nothing but lie for four plus years tells yet another lie. (depsite spending the last four years telling democrats to suck it up and admit Hillary lost)

These same people believe the entire government Including the CDC and most other world governments are conspiring to get them to wear a piece of cloth over their face just for entertainment.

This is the problem with people over 50. They didn't grow up with the internet and are unable to tell what is a reputable source and what is manipulating them.

Hence Gurps posting links to Republicannews.net like it means anything

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hence Gurps posting links to Republicannews.net like it means anything

You cannot DENY The FACTS So You ATTACK the Source ...

You really are clueless, do you you have ANY Idea how stupid you look

So you are DENYING John Sullivan was arrested for taking part in the Capitol Riots ?

John Sullivan has been arrested for his involvement in the Capitol riots

MOB AGITATOR? BLM activist John Sullivan at Capitol riot ARRESTED after shouting ‘it’s our house’ and ‘we got to BURN this s***’

Johnson, who goes by Jayden X online, said he was a video journalist documenting the riots

He later tells rioters: "You guys are fking savage. Let's go!" before dubbing, "This st is ours! F**k yeah. I can't believe this is reality."

Sullivan told Rolling Stone that he was attempting to "relate" to rioters, after entering the Capitol building through a broken window.

"I had to relate to these people, and build trust in the short amount of time I had there to get where I need to go," he said.

"To the front of the crowd to see the dynamic between the police and the protesters, because nobody wants to see the backs of people's heads from a far-off distance."

Johnson is the founder of Insurgence USA, a Utah-based group set up in 2020 to protest police brutality, with the goal of the "unification of our nation because a people united will never be divided."

John Sullivan, Who Filmed Shooting of Ashli Babbitt in Capitol, Detained on Federal Charges

Who is John Sullivan? Left-wing Activist Charged in Capitol Riot

Who is John Sullivan, accused provocateur charged in Capitol riot?

Utah Man with a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol

Two known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol riot: sources

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is the problem with people over 50. They didn't grow up with the internet and are unable to tell what is a reputable source and what is manipulating them.

Calling you a Stupid Twa t would be an Insult to Stupid Twa ts ......

I am 55 I was around for the BUILDING of The Commercial Internet You fuk Whit

The Internet was built in the 1970's

History of the Internet

Computer science was an emerging discipline in the late 1950s that began to consider time-sharing between computer users, and later, the possibility of achieving this over wide area networks. Independently, Paul Baran proposed a distributed network based on data in message blocks in the early 1960s and Donald Davies conceived of packet switching in 1965 at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and proposed building a national commercial data network in the UK.[5][6] The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) of the U.S. Department of Defense awarded contracts in 1969 for the development of the ARPANET project, directed by Robert Taylor and managed by Lawrence Roberts. ARPANET adopted the packet switching technology proposed by Davies and Baran,[7] underpinned by mathematical work in the early 1970s by Leonard Kleinrock at UCLA. The network was built by Bolt, Beranek, and Newman.[8]

Early packet switching networks such as the NPL network, ARPANET, Merit Network, and CYCLADES researched and provided data networking in the early 1970s. ARPA projects and international working groups led to the development of protocols for internetworking, in which multiple separate networks could be joined into a network of networks, which produced various standards. Bob Kahn, at ARPA, and Vint Cerf, at Stanford University, published research in 1974 that evolved into the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and Internet Protocol (IP), the two protocols of the Internet protocol suite. The design included concepts from the French CYCLADES project directed by Louis Pouzin.[9]

In the early 1980s, the National Science Foundation (NSF) funded national supercomputing centers at several universities in the United States, and provided interconnectivity in 1986 with the NSFNET project. Thus creating network access to these supercomputer sites for research and academic organizations in the United States. International connections to NSFNET, the emergence of architecture such as the Domain Name System, and the adoption of TCP/IP internationally on existing networks marked the beginnings of the Internet.[10][11][12] Commercial Internet service providers (ISPs) emerged in 1989 in the United States and Australia.[13] The ARPANET was decommissioned in 1990.[14] Limited private connections to parts of the Internet by officially commercial entities emerged in several American cities by late 1989 and 1990.[15] The NSFNET was decommissioned in 1995, removing the last restrictions on the use of the Internet to carry commercial traffic.

PJay

Tucker is the heir to the Swanson food fortune. Just like Trump was the heir to his families fortune.

Neither care about you. They just want your attention and money.

Tucker was vaccinated in January yet continues to rail against it because it gets him viewers and advertiser money.

Stopped watching Fox long ago. China owns them.

Trump may not care about me, but he loves this country. Moreso than anyone before him.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Some of us were around when the world wide web came into being. We literally watched it being born and growing into what it is today. Some of us around here have been places on the interwebz that would make you pee your panties and screech in fear. Places that, admittedly, I wouldn't set foot anywhere near in this day and age.

Hijinx

Stopped watching Fox long ago. China owns them.

Trump may not care about me, but he loves this country. Moreso than anyone before him.

Not sure , I believe Ronald Reagan and Harry Truman also loved the country, but you are right about love of country for Trump.
Most sought power and the title for selfish reasons. Clinton and Obama came into the White House with little money and left rich men, and Biden was already corrupt had money and God only knows why he wanted the job, I believe the Democrats and his wife sucked him in to it.
At one time he may have wanted to be President for the power and prestige but at this time his mind is so addled I don't believe he knows what he wants.