Mutilated Horse Rescued

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Mutilated Horse Rescued; ASPCA Offers $2,500 Reward

On June 30, a grey filly was found roaming the desert near Round Mountain, an isolated mining community roughly 235 miles southeast of Reno, NV, close to the Nevada Department of Agriculture (NDA). The two-year-old horse had been the victim of a horrendous act of animal cruelty—the hide of her left hip, where the owner's brand was located, had been cut off in a six-by-eight inch patch, and the skin removed to make sure the filly could not be traced back to her owner.

July 31, 2009

:cds:

CRAP LIKE THIS JUST KILLS ME!!!!!

I think somebody needs to be drawn and quartered!!!!!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
"Says ASPCA President & CEO, Ed Sayres, "Abandoned horses are the result of a struggling economy and the unscrupulous overbreeding of horses around the country. .”

That is open for debate...This was a horrendous act, but a definate oversimplification of the problem.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
"Says ASPCA President & CEO, Ed Sayres, "Abandoned horses are the result of a struggling economy and the unscrupulous overbreeding of horses around the country. .”

That is open for debate...This was a horrendous act, but a definate oversimplification of the problem.

True.