MVA Real ID License Renewal

BernieP

Resident PIA
It's been an issue for some folks for two key reasons. 1) didn't have 100% of the correct documents required 2) didn't use the new appointment system, which does work remarkably well, I must say.

I almost tripped up on the document requirement...they said "Voter ID" was accepted. On a hunch, I brought other "extra" documents on the list because my voter ID has my PO box and not my street address. A good hunch, as it turned out...saved me another trip.
The issue for me is I don't feel like taking several hours off from work. With traffic it's going to eat at least an hour if not more for the round trip.
Plus whatever wait.

It also irks me that I just renewed my license and now I'm basically doing it again.
I might as well wait to see if my address changes, make it a two fer

BernieP

Resident PIA
That bites. I'm only a half hour away from the MVA in Loveville..
With daytime / weekday traffic it's over a half hour up, then even longer getting back to work.
Seeing as how they don't open at 6AM, I am going to miss some time, my only hope is that when I schedule my appointment I get one first thing AND nobody at work schedules me for something before 10AM.

awpitt

Main Streeter
With daytime / weekday traffic it's over a half hour up, then even longer getting back to work.
Seeing as how they don't open at 6AM, I am going to miss some time, my only hope is that when I schedule my appointment I get one first thing AND nobody at work schedules me for something before 10AM.

When it comes time to schedule your appointment, you can pick the time and date that works for you.