mw 4h horse show

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
who's going next sunday? i'm taking flare & Bones, both in speed, and bones in w pleasure, maybe a english class or two. My friend whos now just starting to show is going to bring her horse... and three others, just to "get used to the show experence" though i think its dumb because we dont know how there going to act, and its going to be only her and her gramma, im staying out of it...

fredsaid2

flarenuphope said:
who's going next sunday? i'm taking flare & Bones, both in speed, and bones in w pleasure, maybe a english class or two. My friend whos now just starting to show is going to bring her horse... and three others, just to "get used to the show experence" though i think its dumb because we dont know how there going to act, and its going to be only her and her gramma, im staying out of it...

Good luck to you and your friends! Going to a show just to let the horses soak in the 'environment' is a good thing. Better to have as low stress introduction as possible. That way the girls won't be amp'd up w/ show jitters and can relax so the horses will relax along with them. :smile:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
fredsaid2 said:
Good luck to you and your friends! Going to a show just to let the horses soak in the 'environment' is a good thing. Better to have as low stress introduction as possible. That way the girls won't be amp'd up w/ show jitters and can relax so the horses will relax along with them. :smile:
i know it is good for them, but they have no clue how these horses sre going to act. they should only bring one at a time. I dont think the horses even tie... i know they dont ride good at all, exept one the she is going to ride.

fredsaid2

flarenuphope said:
i know it is good for them, but they have no clue how these horses sre going to act. they should only bring one at a time. I dont think the horses even tie... i know they dont ride good at all, exept one the she is going to ride.

Well then, your best bet is to stick to your plan and stay out of it, although I like your idea of them taking only one at a time. Hope all goes well!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
bellathepar2007 said:
I am taking my horse Bella to MW and i cant wait its going to be fun

I'm planning on taking my two little peeps and their ponies,,,,, and one other...Katie your decision... :high5:

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
I'm planning on taking my two little peeps and their ponies,,,,, and one other...Katie your decision... :high5:

Hey BDuck, are you going to be there with your new little sweetie? :howdy:

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Show is for Sunday the 27th May...
Mountain Wanderers 4H

Do you think Fancy will be ok by than? Tomorrow I am going to ride the both of them and figure out who is more ready. If it is raining, than Monday, I will figure it out.

SouthernMdRocks

Katie said:
Do you think Fancy will be ok by than? Tomorrow I am going to ride the both of them and figure out who is more ready. If it is raining, than Monday, I will figure it out.

I think she'll be ok, she seemed to heal up nicely so far. I think the rain will be off and on, who knows, guess it's good for the hay season. :starcat: