MW Sunday Show

erinjograves

Hi Guys! I am just so excited I had to post about it.

One of my students, who I have been begging for her to show, has decided to show this MW show on Sunday. This will be this teams second show. One of my other girls was supposed to show, but isnt able to at this time.

Here is a picture of my girls. We are currently calling Mia, Mia the Whale. I told her she needs to deliver the twins before this Sunday....I wish some of my other horses were as easy a keeper as she is!

Hope to see everyone on Sunday! Im hoping to take little Chi with me for the day as well! Gotta get her into showing somehow!!!

Wish us luck!!

Erin Graves's Photos | Facebook

Hoover

It was a great day for a show yesterday for MW at Oakridge. Everyone did fantastic and had a really wonderful time. The weather was perfect. Congrats to my friends from OPRC-Freedom Chapter who did AWESOME in their show I am so proud of you. CLeValley brought his new girl (Pegasus) up to show off and she made a spectacle of herself kicking the trailer door to let everyone know she was there!!!

erinjograves

We didnt get to stay very long. My girls didnt get to show. One of them was so nervous she had vomiting issues and the other forgot her coggins.... So we rode around and got the horses used to being around other horses and lots of people.

It was a beautiful day for a show! Where were those days when I was showing?? It was always 100 degrees with 100% humidity!

Hope everyone had a good time!!!