My bad luck

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A couple years ago, one night i was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph out of nowhere barged into the room, tripped, and fell head first onto the glass coffee table. Totally killed the vibe, now I didn't know Joseph that well, don't even remember where he was from, let's just say i put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.
Joseph had gotten a shard of glass stuck in his eye, which had permanently blinded that eye. For months he walked around with one of those cotton pads covering his eye. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend!
Apparently they had bonded in the time after his injuries, and eloped together, leaving me without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.
In conclusion if it wasn’t for cotton eyed Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed Joe!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A couple years ago, one night i was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph out of nowhere barged into the room, tripped, and fell head first onto the glass coffee table. Totally killed the vibe, now I didn't know Joseph that well, don't even remember where he was from, let's just say i put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.
Joseph had gotten a shard of glass stuck in his eye, which had permanently blinded that eye. For months he walked around with one of those cotton pads covering his eye. Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend!
Apparently they had bonded in the time after his injuries, and eloped together, leaving me without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.
In conclusion if it wasn’t for cotton eyed Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed Joe!!!

black dog

Free America
Purdidn't.

As a resident of Indiana, yes.... One of the plants we do work in my contact person is a Per'due grad,
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer. I know that because he told me so, when he told me I cocked my head and responded,,,,,,,,, no sh!t.....

That explained so much...