My boxer brag

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Tug has got to be the most saintly dog that I have owned. I had a kitten (6 weeks old and maybe a pound) for a weekend. I thought I was going to be able to keep her but did a trial. My allergies flared up within a day so I had to bring her back.

He licked her like a puppy.

She laid down next to him for a nap and he didn't move.

She stood on the couch and he was on the floor. She kept swatting him with the little paw and he just stood there.

Sadly my cell phone went through the wash cycle and my pictures were on that. I am working on getting the pictures down and will post them. They were so cute together.

He also plays with the puppies so well. Granted he will roll them sometimes but puppies do that to each other.

I can't believe he is as old as he is but he is still a puppy in my eyes. My vet can never get over how good his health is for his age.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Tug has got to be the most saintly dog that I have owned. I had a kitten (6 weeks old and maybe a pound) for a weekend. I thought I was going to be able to keep her but did a trial. My allergies flared up within a day so I had to bring her back.

She stood on the couch and he was on the floor. She kept swatting him with the little paw and he just stood there.

Sadly my cell phone went through the wash cycle and my pictures were on that. I am working on getting the pictures down and will post them. They were so cute together.

He also plays with the puppies so well. Granted he will roll them sometimes but puppies do that to each other.

I can't believe he is as old as he is but he is still a puppy in my eyes. My vet can never get over how good his health is for his age.

I Love Tuggy :huggy:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I Love Tuggy :huggy:

He is very popular at my apartment complex. In the mornings on the days I work from home I open the slider and put his bed out. He lays in the sun all morning and supervises the service people coming in an out of building.

When I was in the hospital last month overnight he didn't leave my side for two days when I got home. I had to have the apartment manager come let him out because my illness came on so quick.

I have to put some new pictures up. I will be a wreck when he crosses the bridge...

KDENISE977

Awwwwe, we need to see pictures. My two go CRAZY when they see a cat in the driveway, barking like a bunch of fools.