My Bull Ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yes I have lost my mind..But it was fun....

Attachments

• 964877212_yKs5K-M[1].jpg
    964877212_yKs5K-M[1].jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 253

mingiz

Horse Poor
It is a friend of mine that owns him. He takes him to parades down in Va. This is really a puppy dog in bull clothing...Matter of fact the guy that owns the herd can call them by name and they come.NO LIE....I saw him tell one cow that was all by itself in the field to go on down with the other ones and the damn cow got up and went to the back of the field to the rest of the herd..:popcorn:

Oh an happy the paper bag is my protection it had small holes in it to see out of...:geek::killingme

Walkerman you will have to go with me to see him on a trail ride..I would ride him on the trails ...The guy that owns him said he got out once and he rode him down the highway to get him home..:popcorn:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Hey if he croaks you can eat him lol
There is a small herd of 4 young ones adjacent to our brood mare/baby field, and their care giver stands out on his deck and MOOOS to them every evening. They start mooing back and come running, all 4 in a row straight to him, and that's where they turn in for the night. It's pretty cool, I admit. I've gotta get a video. He's got them eating apples out of his hand. Maybe it's the breed? They're beautiful (for cows :lol:)

PS Now you can see.

Attachments

• mingizonabull.jpg
    mingizonabull.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
There is a small herd of 4 young ones adjacent to our brood mare/baby field, and their care giver stands out on his deck and MOOOS to them every evening. They start mooing back and come running, all 4 in a row straight to him, and that's where they turn in for the night. It's pretty cool, I admit. I've gotta get a video. He's got them eating apples out of his hand. Maybe it's the breed? They're beautiful (for cows :lol:)

PS Now you can see.

:killingme:killingme smart azz:buddies:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:killingme:killingme smart azz:buddies:
HEY! I got feelings!! (I left them in the barn but I really do have 'em honest!) and i was really worried you wouldn't be able to see where he was going, with those teenie little eye holes in your paper bag so i helped ya. :biggrin: