My concert line up

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I hope so anyway. Styx, Motley Crue and Iron Maiden, Keith Urban so far. Strange mix, I know, but I love all types of music, waiting for more.

cdsulhoff

Dont laugh! But mine are 30 seconds to mars( Jared leto is probably the sexiest man to walk this earth) I can't wait till April 27th. Josh Groban, and NKOTBSB! Yes I'm a nut! I would like to see Journey. Saw them with the higher tour, about 8 years ago. Def Leppard is another good one!

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Dont laugh! But mine are 30 seconds to mars( Jared leto is probably the sexiest man to walk this earth) I can't wait till April 27th. Josh Groban, and NKOTBSB! Yes I'm a nut! I would like to see Journey. Saw them with the higher tour, about 8 years ago. Def Leppard is another good one!

Really? Are you serious about NKOTB and BSB? :twitch: :barf:

How old are they now? Shouldn't they change their names to be OMOTB (Old Men On The Block) and BSM (Back Street Men)?

Why are they touring? Have they learned to play instruments yet? Do they even have any new music out? Or are they just doin all their old $"hits". Sorry, never really cared for them.

However, I'm sure these former "kids/boys" will have plenty of MILF groupies available that grew up listening to them as teenagers.

*ah-ha, so that's the real reason they're touring. lucky b@$t@rd$!* :killingme

~

cdsulhoff

Really? Are you serious about NKOTB and BSB? :twitch: :barf:

How old are they now? Shouldn't they change their names to be OMOTB (Old Men On The Block) and BSM (Back Street Men)?

Why are they touring? Have they learned to play instruments yet? Do they even have any new music out? Or are they just doin all their old $"hits". Sorry, never really cared for them.

However, I'm sure these former "kids/boys" will have plenty of MILF groupies available that grew up listening to them as teenagers.

*ah-ha, so that's the real reason they're touring. lucky b@$t@rd$!* :killingme

~

NKOTB was my teen dream growing up! BSB I was in my early 20's when they came out! But, yes they have new songs! LOL

30 seconds to mars is My obsession their new album is my fav! A bit dark also, Jared's voice is extremely sexual!