My experience at the Waldorf movie theater tonight...

Hannibal

Why not go to a weekend matinee?

Timing mostly. Weekends are typically packed with sporting events or travel or house things. At their ages, there is either a b-day party or family function or tee ball game, etc. Tough to snag three hours out of a Saturday to hit the movies. We have done this (Iron Man 3 as a matter of fact) - but it's pretty limited.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Timing mostly. Weekends are typically packed with sporting events or travel or house things. At their ages, there is either a b-day party or family function or tee ball game, etc. Tough to snag three hours out of a Saturday to hit the movies. We have done this (Iron Man 3 as a matter of fact) - but it's pretty limited.

Do you have base access?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Thanks..I get up there so often that where Waldorf Ends and Brandywine begins might as well be the same town. So at least Brandwine one still seems to be the better of the two area ones to go to.

Waldorf has the reserved seats, brandywine has bigger screen but no reserved seats, so its really personal preference. I like waldorf cause the wife and I can get 2 seats on the side and not have anyone else sit by us.

Disco Stu

Shut Up Little Man!!!!
I still say stuffed ham IS food of the gods :smack:

Go eat your stuffed ham then! And drink your 10oz Budweisers them! And smoke your Marlboro 100s then! And read your copy of The Enterprise then! And listen to Heather and T-Bone then! And buy your groceries from McKay's Foodland! And fill your gas tank at Burchmart! And debate which volunteer fire department is better (Leonardtown or Hollywood)!

:crazy:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Thanks..I get up there so often that where Waldorf Ends and Brandywine begins might as well be the same town. So at least Brandwine one still seems to be the better of the two area ones to go to.

No so. The locals have already trashed the Brandywine Xtreme theaters.

T

The Showstopper

No so. The locals have already trashed the Brandywine Xtreme theaters.

Saw Captain America twice there, enjoyed it both times. Don't know where you're getting that its been trashed already

rpgreene

If you haven't moved from waldorf in the last 15 yrs then you have no excuse...

These kids in the back row of the theater kept laughing and yappin' away, and there was nothing funny about the movie.

So, then they decided to pull out a cell phone and converse through text messaging. I guess that's what was so funny. Someone asked them politely to quiet down because others were actually there to see the movie. They told her repeatedly, "Shut the **** up," and did so in a very loud tone of voice.

I would've loved to have put a sock in their mouths and beat the crap out of them. Absolutely ridiculous.

So, then the woman is sleeping with her husband because it's the last time she's going to... Sure enough, you can count on half the theater to start laughing because they're no older than 16 and clearly are not mature enough to see a sexually suggestive scene in a movie. Alot like their reactions when the half-naked woman enters the picture on BET or MTV.

I wish you're parents were there with you to have beaten your asses in that movie theater. :jet:

No excuse for this kind dof behavior. I spent $9.00 on a movie ticket to watch this - and this is what I paid for.