My Favorite Inept Health Dept Again

TPD

the poor dad
If I ran my business like my good doctor is running hers, I would be out of business, but she just keeps expanding hers. According to their own website, they have not been able to accept voice messages on their system for more than a year (1/5/21 - ironically around the same time my business was fighting with them). Maybe they should finally take the tent down at Hollywood Firehouse and use that money to fix their voicemail system.

Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 4.29.18 PM.png

TPD

the poor dad
LMFAO - My favorite doctor is finally paying attention to what I have to say! She changed the date on her website to reflect their VM has not been working since 1/5/22, not 2021. But that is still incompetence to have your VM system down for more than 2 months.

SMCHD VM.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

LMFAO - My favorite doctor is finally paying attention to what I have to say! She changed the date on her website to reflect their VM has not been working since 1/5/22, not 2021. But that is still incompetence to have your VM system down for more than 2 months.

View attachment 163285
Must be her way of putting everyone on ignore. That way she can say that no one has ever called in to complain about her tyrannical dictates.

TPD

the poor dad
Guess who's telephone is still not working properly? Going on 2 years now, but let's keep promoting her and giving her department more money...

Health Telly.jpg