My First Novel is Available for Pre-order on Amazon

Pushrod

Patriot
After a long wait and much anticipation, my publishing company, Permuted Press (www.permutedpress.com) is releasing my first novel, The Zombie Virus on the 6th of January. My second book, The Children of the Damned is scheduled for release on February 24th. TZV can be pre-ordered on Amazon at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Virus-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00QJI5J4O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1418731665&sr=8-3&keywords=the+zombie+virus&pebp=1418731670467.

I hope you all get a copy and leave an honest review.

Here is a short description of the The Zombie Virus:

A pandemic rages across the planet infecting nearly the entire population of the Earth in only a few short hours. Society ceases to exist and the ordered world of humans quickly descends into a post-apocalyptical nightmare of horror as the infected transform into savage killers. Is anywhere safe? Will you be able to survive a virus that has returned from the dead -- a Zombie Virus?

www.paulhetzernovels.com

TZVpic.jpg

Last edited:

RPMDAD

Pushrod, congratulations. I will have to check it out. Read a lot of ZA fiction. Have a friend who lives around Baltimore who is published and available on Amazon.com, He writes the Dext of the Dead series.

BOP

After a long wait and much anticipation, my publishing company, Permuted Press (www.permutedpress.com) is releasing my first novel, The Zombie Virus on the 6th of January. My second book, The Children of the Damned is scheduled for release on February 24th. TZV can be pre-ordered on Amazon at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Virus-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00QJI5J4O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1418731665&sr=8-3&keywords=the+zombie+virus&pebp=1418731670467.

I hope you all get a copy and leave an honest review.

Here is a short description of the The Zombie Virus:

A pandemic rages across the planet infecting nearly the entire population of the Earth in only a few short hours. Society ceases to exist and the ordered world of humans quickly descends into a post-apocalyptical nightmare of horror as the infected transform into savage killers. Is anywhere safe? Will you be able to survive a virus that has returned from the dead -- a Zombie Virus?

www.paulhetzernovels.com

View attachment 106051

So it's a book about Democrats?